Not open for further replies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden playing CCup today.....

Nu Brown is out so the mail about him playing tomorrow looks right
That’s disappointing about Ogden,hope he has a massive game and shows
Pay just how good he is.
On the other hand Brown has been not to shabby lately in particular last week,I’m looking forward to seeing if this continues amongst better players in the top grade
It’s the perfect opportunity to step up and take some control
There has to come a time in his career to make a name for himself

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Toomaga playing lock this week in CCC … I actually like this move..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ogden playing CCup today.....

Nu Brown is out so the mail about him playing tomorrow looks right
Have a go at the NSW Cup changes.... we are going to cop a hiding in all grades this week YAY!!!

Brown, Katoa and Roumanos out for Canterbury Cup.
Ogden in, Javvier Pitavao (might be on debut).

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Browns chance to play well and secure the 14 role moving forward.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a go at the NSW Cup changes.... we are going to cop a hiding in all grades this week YAY!!!

Brown, Katoa and Roumanos out for Canterbury Cup.
Ogden in, Javvier Pitavao (might be on debut).
The middle forwards will keep CCup in the game so I don’t think they will cop a hiding.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Toomaga playing lock this week in CCC … I actually like this move..
Won't really make a difference, he has pretty much been playing more like a lock than a prop in recent weeks anyway with him being forced to play extended minutes.

It's funny to compare our two middles between reserves and firsts...reserves are full of explosive power, footwork and offloading ability while our firstgrade side are pretty much all plodders lol. Just further shows that Pay just doesn't have a clue and can't balance a pack.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's about time the NRL put their foot down with team lists bullshit.

Name 1-18 on Tuesday.
Confirm 1 hr before kick off.
Only changes are allowed due to injury.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Won't really make a difference, he has pretty much been playing more like a lock than a prop in recent weeks anyway with him being forced to play extended minutes.

It's funny to compare our two middles between reserves and firsts...reserves are full of explosive power, footwork and offloading ability while our firstgrade side are pretty much all plodders lol. Just further shows that Pay just doesn't have a clue and can't balance a pack.
I don't like coaches that use the lock as a another prop.. the Lock should be roving, have the ability to ball and play with late footwork.. The coach may use him as another prop, but there is so much more potential than just another hitup machine..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It destroys the argument that Pay doesn’t have the cattle when he won’t select the good players that he does have. This could completely destroy Ofa’s confidence getting dropped after performing well all year and carrying the pack at times.

I agree, someone needs to step in before Pay can cause more damage.
It's destroying ours so God only knows about all the players Pay is persecuting and how their enthusiasm is holding up. I feel like giving up so I hope Renouf, CHN, Martin, Lewis, Ofa, Brown, Crichton aren't as depressed as me at Pay dragging us down.

Pay is worse than Hasler and as a coach is unstable with all these irrational selections. He's got to go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't like coaches that use the lock as a another prop.. the Lock should be roving and have the ability to ball play with late footwork.. The coach may use him as another prop, but there is so much more potential than just another hitup machine..
That's why Taumalolo is the ultimate lock, he's the complete package. Locks these days defenitely need to be more than just another prop, but I guess as long as your middle is balanced then it probably doesn't matter what number they have in the end.

Our issue with firstgrade is that Tolman and Napa offer fuck all with their hitups, no leg drive, footwork or agility between the two of them. We're pretty much of the back foot from the get go because of it and whoever plays lock is pretty much irrelevant. When Napa was out Ogden gave us something different starting in the frontrow and Pay went ahead and relegated him back to the bench and has no dropped him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haven't got Fox...can you guys pls give updates on scores and players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's destroying ours so God only knows about all the players Pay is persecuting and how their enthusiasm is holding up. I feel like giving up so I hope Renouf, CHN, Martin, Lewis, Ofa, Brown, Crichton aren't as depressed as me at Pay dragging us down.

Pay is worse than Hasler and as a coach is unstable with all these irrational selections. He's got to go.
Hasler was never a bad coach, I hated him for what he was doing but him getting away and having a break was the best thing for him. Kind of like the mangers in Europe taking a sabbatical before returning to a new job, they simply need a break from the environment to get back to where they need to be.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like coaches that use the lock as a another prop.. the Lock should be roving, have the ability to ball and play with late footwork.. The coach may use him as another prop, but there is so much more potential than just another hitup machine..
I used to like seeing the old style locks run around
They had tremendous skills with good game vision,almost like an extra half but a bit more bulky
Some had both short and long kicking tricks in their bag

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Elliot and Tolma will yet again cost us the game. I said we should have hired Geoff Toovey, but no people wanted a coach with 'bulldog dna' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Hows that going now?

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Renouf just scored

He can score 10 still won’t be picked by Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.