Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did the bulldogs Twitter Account shit itself or is my Twitter just not loading anything new?
The stupid bitch that runs it has probably gone into hiding.. last update was 28 minutes ago.. They know if they post the final score they will get obliterated with negative comments and have to start banning people...... AGAIN.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off woods has cost us more games than any other player this year and this was another one
Maybe you should re watch our games from this year and work out for yourself
You’re sniffing glue if you think woods is anywhere near as bad as Montoya, montoya concedes the same dumb tries every week and offers nothing in attack

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly Montoya was the product of pre cum conception... there's no fucking way a full sperm would grow up with the IQ that would lead to such poor defensive calls and running down the sideline.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DEAL IS OFF.

You didn't offer Woods.

And nope, no other post offering him.

It's your stuff up & you are to blame. :p
Oh, you want Balsa....why didn't you say so!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What else does Montoya have to do to get dropped?

He's probably a great guy as a person. But, as a player, he is a deadset moron. I keep hoping he might come good but every game he comes in off his wing, gets caught in no man's land and slips over for no Fucking reason and Fucks up royally!!
Had time to either kick or pass to hoppa but instead tries to take dufty on who always had him covered, I nearly threw the remote at the TV.

We put in a great effort in that second 40, lacked polish and game management and still should have won. So, to conclude, Fuck you Montoya, you should never ever ever be fit to wear a first grade bulldogs Jersey.

Rant over

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but we need more than that. We need a winger, fullback, hooker and another edge backrower.
I said improve the side, not make us premiership contenders.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's frustrating seeing them & I don't support them, hate to know how you Dogs supporters feel each game.
We are so dead inside we are used to it. Even if we are in front 8 points with 2 minutes to play, we expect to lose it (usually via referee blunder)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You are assuming Pay actually watches our games in the box. Kelly Egan was on field with them before the game, and I suspect might be calling the shots just as much as Dean.
All of Des' androids... why we kept any of his staff astounds me

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Learn how to speak ENGLISH first before you reply, CLOWN!!!!
Oh dear so sorry my English language skills aren't up to your high standards.
I was tryping while watching.
How about you get a fucking clue before posting inane nonsensical comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.