Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Proud of the boys second half couldn't hold the ball , Moses mbye you can hold your head up high

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need Mbye at 6 and both hoko and Reynolds can fu3k off. We need a new half back
This.

And Corey Thompson even though he puts 200% in every game is just not good enough the way the game has evolved .

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No the turning point was a winger dropping to simple bombs. Kas was awful but Thompson was laughable.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We beat our selfs, and anyone pissing on about sezer lets put the shoe on the other foot!!! What would of mbye or renoylds done if we were pretty much full strength and they had 6 rep players out? Would of slaughtered them!!!!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just some poor errors. Some good moments the try before halftime knocked the wind out of sales. We also game away some poor ruck penalties that I thought were tough at times. Think with our full squad we can def make a play for the title

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No the turning point was a winger dropping to simple bombs. Kas was awful but Thompson was laughable.
I don't make a mention of Thompson cause he is just a massive joke of a patch up player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People wonder why i bag Kas, the bloke is on big money and dishes up complete shit and can cost you a game in 10mins ffs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We were always going to lose to the NRL Titans

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually think there were a lot positive signs.
mbye and Reynolds both played very well. Lane on debut was good. Kasiano made too many errors but he is hitting some form.
we really missed the Morris twins for pace and penetration, and obviously Klemmer , Jackson and graham.
but at least we played positive football and not the rubbish of out the back crap.
as long as we keep Reynolds and mbye together and get the other guys back we can give this comp a shake.
Yeh I agree. I think the halves linked well. Was good to see Reynolds pass to mbye and both running the ball. I think with Reynolds to mbye to bmoz would have carved up today. Perrett was not creating enough room for his outside man on the back of movements.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We had 6 players out what are use winging about stop the blame game Thompson had bad luck today it happens get over it and use a blaming kasiano for the loss lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
very disappointing.. I think DES had the right idea last week bringing Reynolds in late in the game.. therefore we need 3 halves

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Remember folks, we dont have half our squad - our better half. We lost our best attackers in jmoz and bmoz, are best forwards and metre-eaters in Josh Jackson and David Klemmer and our real halfback James Graham. Thompson was always going to struggle with big gordon on him, it just happened to be a bad game for him too which is unfortunate. Every week he puts his heart and soul in to the game, its just an off week. As for Kasiano - he's made for impact and tearing defenses apart when they are most vulnerable. Starting him was never ideal but even though he made a meal of whatever he did, rest assured with our pack and his size, he will be making a great contribution once origin is over. Mbye and Reynolds had decent games with rona bagging a double so theres lots to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.