Round 13 Team Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite a series of frustrating losses Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore has opted against making any changes to the team for Friday night’s match against the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium.

More...bulldogs.com.au

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel Romelo has shown great form and made a huge impact off the bench last week... Ben Barba in NSW cup :( damn :(

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Dear Kevin Moore,

**** YOU!

Sincerely, Sonny.

antonios

New Pup
Reaction score
can anyone tell me why ben barba got dropped??
and dont say its because he isnt fit like moore said..???
thank u

Bulldog Bill

New Pup
Reaction score
im with you mate. Warburton would not play in my NSW cup side yet Kevin Moore persists with him every week. I can't stand it anymore. My weekends are ruined because of Moore's team selection.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
simple explanation play mediocre keep ur spot = warburton . make ur debut look good get dropped = jake foster . dominate the oppisition first 20 minutes dont put ur most potent attacking weapon on wait till the oppisition is on top then throw him on with 20 to go and expect him to do miracles then drop him " cause hes not fit " = ben barba.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fosters out for about a month. Popped his shoulder out last match and is being rested for inflammation to go down.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We were winning last year when Barba wasn't in the 17, maybe Moore has conceded that he has been making too many alterations to our gameplan for Barba and that is ****ing up our interchanges

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
can anyone tell me why ben barba got dropped??
and dont say its because he isnt fit like moore said..???
thank u
Im thinking that KM wants Barba to get game time in the halves, for the next time noody is out (ie S.O.O ). Does make some sense .

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
kevin moore use of barba this year has been bull**** have had the saints if barba comes in after 25min same as every game this year waits till last 20 after the horse has bolted,team selection stagg WARBURTON cant be on the same time they offer nothing in attack and dont hit in defence, if jake foster plays from round 1 we wouls be in the eight his edge play ball work would have helped our left hand side now we got a team that runs side to side looking for gaps no1 going through the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.