Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back Smith. Good to see Foran taking a bigger hand in attacking kicks.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fact is they have been poorly coached for years. The basic skills are lacking, poor reads in defence..even out experience players look shit. Jackson n Tolman have been out worst players this year.
We bring kids in for a taste but ease them in. I love how everyone wants averillo at fullback..Centre is the easiest position for him and he gets hurt..fullback and wing is brutal on his body.. He isn't ready for that yet.
Not disagreeing with you but how do other teams manage to have 18, 19, 20 year olds playing as regular firstgraders?

Something amiss at our club with not developing fg ready players.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
For all the donkeys who don’t rate Smith, when was the last time you saw Montoya jump that high and score?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I really think this has to be Lewis's last game, he just goes blindly though set plays never earns any repeat sets. We were going OK ogden and Napa were on top then Lewis kicks the ball into the grandstand then throws a stupid intercept. After that Melbourne get on a role go bang bang and the game is over. Lewis just killed any momentum we had and gave it to Melbourne. I think next week we have to go with Averillo and foran, probs need JMK at 9 as need someone to kick long.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice kick and great jump by Remis.

Man that was such a terrible set though lol

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did the right thing, if he let it bounce it could of gone anywhere. He had no chance of dropping to the ground like you say
He caught the ball in the air why couldn’t he fall to the ground ?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Offload and mini break...followed by a 5m plod by tolman

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Tolman is gonna end me. If he is extended I’ll fucking snap.

Foran gives him
The hit up. He runs into Fucking the ruck. Straight Hughes at marker and gets put on his ass 1m behind the play the ball by fickkng Hughes.....

What a pathetic excuse of a run and a prop. Fickmme

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with you but how do other teams manage to have 18, 19, 20 year olds playing as regular firstgraders?

Something amiss at our club with not developing fg ready players.
Coaching and development has been poor for years. Our teaching is non existent.. The game is very 90s ATM. I would like to see an old style teacher in the club to assist in developing the juniors.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why give it to tolman when we have them on the bacfoot?

Kotoa made a awesome break then they give it to tolman who more or less lands on katoa!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tolman. Ok I’m going to snap.