Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Regardless of result, I just hope we play like doggies, not puppies!

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell was Morrin picked ahead of Sutton. Defies belief.
Morrin has been good when called upon. Sutton started the season well but dropped off the last few games. I like this in Ciraldo, doesn’t pick players based on reputation or first grade experience, picks on form. And before you all jump at me, he is working with what he has available

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morrin has been good when called upon. Sutton started the season well but dropped off the last few games. I like this in Ciraldo, doesn’t pick players based on reputation or first grade experience, picks on form. And before you all jump at me, he is working with what he has available
Sutton was miles better in reserves last week though. Just had a quick look at the stats too and tackles stick out a lot. Morrin 23 tackles and 6 misses. Sutton 49 tackles and 2 misses. Sutton only played 11 more minutes than Morrin.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After Saints and West Tigers winning, this is a must win game today and they need to put a margin on the Titans.

If we lose today then I’ll be off to the Tennis and Cricket threads with the Grand Slams and Ashes coming up.

No need to panic just yet as JAC I feel will run riot today.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Going to need more then just coming out guns blazing in the first 5 minutes to win this. Lift boys, do it for yourselves and the fans!

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Titans will win comfortably.
discipline: last
Attack :last
Defence : last
Penalties: last
We are horrible. We won’t win another game this year unless kikau and Thompson play. Watching they doggies is like a horror movie. We deserve to be last. It’s not Ciraldo’s fault, we need a quality half back and non are available atm.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are horrible. We won’t win another game this year unless kikau and Thompson play. Watching they doggies is like a horror movie. We deserve to be last. It’s not Ciraldo’s fault, we need a quality half back and non are available atm.
I agree [emoji817] only thing is.I don’t agree is if kikau and Thompson a back we win.no we still won’t win we need a fucken half back and fullback full stop .

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad fact about this team and where we are with our footy is that we have no idea whether we will win by 20 or lose by 20 - both outcomes and everything in between are equally likely. There has been no consistency in effort and mindset over the past few weeks. That is a worry. The question is ….. which team will turn up this arvo??

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree [emoji817] only thing is.I don’t agree is if kikau and Thompson a back we win.no we still won’t win we need a fucken half back and fullback full stop .
We need some tough forwards!
tpJANE :tearsofjoy:

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need something mate we need a miracle.it’s just like we have nothing to offer. No excitement no X factor players no nice cut our passes decoy runner’s nothing it’s just fucken so predictable and boring.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next minute. JAC scores the match winner.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next minute. JAC scores the match winner.
JAC will not save us.
We have a centre playing halfback.
We a 18 year old playing 6
We have an unknown fullback
Our forward pack is horrible
Our bench is below average.
So don’t get your hopes up because this year is another ride off.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will not watch another game until we get a experienced Halfback.