Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those wanting Perham gone, tell me who should be at Fullback

Averillo : if he is selected at FB it will be giving him his walking papers.

JAC : Just coming back from injury and you want him to do extra work at the back too?

Wilson: played 1 game and yes was ok, but he hasn't even played FB in reserve grade. and the last time he was at FB was when he was playing in Qld Cup.

Papali'i : while he is Cup FB anyone know how he went last week? last few games I have seen he has seemed far off First Grade. The old saying better than what we have got or give him a go anyway. That was why they held back on KO. to not bring him in too soon.

Maybe Burns, but isn't he still injured?
Averillo, he's fighting for centre spot next year, but most likely bench utility.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the warriors game isnt proof that it works, i dont know what is.

We keep bending over cause we are scared of fines. Meanwhile other teams have bigger balls and dont give a fuck, they call them out and get the calls following weeks.

Also i know cant blame ref for our shitness but still this is clear as day.
I agree. I don't blame the refs for how bad we are, but some of their decisions have cost us dearly in matches in a similar way the dumb mistakes from our players have.

Someone from the club needs to put the refs on notice because being Mr. Nice guy isn't working. It has done wonders for clubs like the Warriors and Cowboys.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo, he's fighting for centre spot next year, but most likely bench utility.
so the player that hasn't been able to develop in 1 position so far in his 1st grade career, and now has been given that opportunity by Ciro and is finally showing some promise, and you are going to move him?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's the exact 17 come match day then I'm CIRALDO OUT.
That's It, he has Fucking lost me another DUD coach Full of shit, all talk no action, we have lost four games strait and he sticks with exactly. The same team, why would you not try Wilson at Fullback. when he proved last week, he is up to it, I can see what's going to happen here, opposition teams will snap up Wilson and Skelton, Papalli and Rabjab and they will end up super stars at other clubs. and cut us to shreds when will play against them and we will be left lamenting just like we did with Thurston, Cook, Munster and Lane to name a few, CC can go and get stuffed back to Penrith as far as I am concerned, he is just another assistant, maybe he can get an assistant coaching job with Parramatta when we give him the arse next year

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson is not the first choice fullback in NSW Cup, he is not a first choice winger in NRL. Has experience playing fullback in QLD Cup. Papalii has experience at 1 in NSW Cup and is first choice in reserves. Avo and Kiraz more NRL experience and have also played in the 1 at various levels. Anyway, suprised that Pehram is still 1, Reynolds and Okunbor still in the side. Would have thought Sutton would have been on the bench at least. Would have thought that either Pele or Patolo would play considering King looks tired/injured along with the so so form of TPJ and Mariner.
Well what does that tell you if we are calling for third string fullbacks to replace perhaps !! I thohht the hissy fit he had at max king would be the catalyst but no, sugar daddy ciradlo can’t let his Fucken pet go

Doggysee

Waterboy
Reaction score
That’s really shit for Hughes and Sutton. Both played their guts out and played well on the weekend in Cup only for it to sit on the sidelines and watch Pangirl and RFM arm grab and crab across the field.
They’ll both be better with the run. They really need to impress if they want to eventually be starters.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
so the player that hasn't been able to develop in 1 position so far in his 1st grade career, and now has been given that opportunity by Ciro and is finally showing some promise, and you are going to move him?
Yes, we shouldn't of wasted the pre season and start of the year with Perham there. With Alamoti and Xerri here next year Averillo won't be centre by the end of the year anyways (but probably a lot earlier). Averillo did an okay job last year at fullback and Perham moving there was 1 of the most random things in the off season. I think we've taken too long to rectify that mistake.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let see.
' not good enough' , ' we will look to make changes'
' not getting consistent performances from players in the 17" , " need to look for players who can bring consistent performance", " I can now utilise players outside the top 30"
Translate #@@&&**** MEANS
I will drop Pele who played 9 minutes & could not have much impact on the game.
Black Wilson,who performed well, I will sent back the NSW CUP.
Those just not good enough performances... you can stay.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we shouldn't of wasted the pre season and start of the year with Perham there. With Alamoti and Xerri here next year Averillo won't be centre by the end of the year anyways (but probably a lot earlier). Averillo did an okay job last year at fullback and Perham moving there was 1 of the most random things in the off season. I think we've taken too long to rectify that mistake.
So your solution is that you have invented a time machine? Cool can I use it? I'll pay for it? I just have one question I asked years ago I want to 'unask'.