Round #11 - The Army to CANBERRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must say, i was on the other side of the field of the bulldogs army, but they stood strong and were very vocal. could hear them pretty clearly from where i was made. made us doggy fans proud. shame dogs didnt stand up and make us proud of their performance....

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
When I sat in the Eastern grandstand the first thing I heard was a girl behind me say "holy **** look at the doggies fans over there, they really have alot of supporters" made my proud to see how good you guys looked and it sucks that the team didn't deliver!

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yerp, they should did come in numbers. overall though, i was surposed to see the number of dog fans. probably 40-50% of the crowd were doggies fan. shame the players couldnt stand up for us fans who all sat in the freezing cold waiting for them to do something.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The bus ride home was filled with Ace's non-stop ranting about anything AND everything..

Thank god I sat near the front of the bus and snoozed for two odd hours to avoid listening to his rant lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
The bus ride home was filled with Ace's non-stop ranting about anything AND everything..

Thank god I sat near the front of the bus and snoozed for two odd hours to avoid listening to his rant lol
I sat across from him.

Despite the loss, the trip and the day was still a lot of fun. Thanks Anthony and everyone else who had a hand in organizing this, I would definitely do it again.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i could hear the doggies chants at the start of the game on tv..... well done to the fans that watched our team in cold canberra... unfortunately, the result was crap

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who made the effort to support the team in Canberra. It was a fantastic atmosphere.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Thanks for all the organisation, Magro and Ali. Epic effort.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I sat across from him.

Despite the loss, the trip and the day was still a lot of fun. Thanks Anthony and everyone else who had a hand in organizing this, I would definitely do it again.
Ohhh did you and your girlfriend sit in front of me? Damn, didn't know it was you.

Ace did my head in haha but thankfully my fatigue issues means I can sleep easily. Woke up and he was still at it.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Ohhh did you and your girlfriend sit in front of me? Damn, didn't know it was you.

Ace did my head in haha but thankfully my fatigue issues means I can sleep easily. Woke up and he was still at it.
Haha yeah that was us. I thought it might have been you as I heard the girl next to you call you Anna, but I wasn't sure!

Thanks for all the snacks on the bus, they were fantastic! I'll be sure to day hello at Manly V Dogs.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who organised this bus trip and making it happen for the 50 odd Bulldog supporters.

And it was great to meet some new faces :grinning:

I'm currently uploading the vids and i'll post them here once they're all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.