SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What i would do to have Lafai back ffs.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What i would do to have Lafai back ffs.
Looks like that Lafai finally realised that he needed to drop some muscle, his final year with us and his first at the dragons were awful but he seems to have regained that speed and agility.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks beat Penrith last year with all them out at pepper stadium, they'll still be hard to beat.
Yeah but we still had barba and ennis in our spine. Talk holmes will get picked for qld so that's another player down.

Be embarrassing if you guys don't beat us and best us easily

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you got CNK in SC this week then enjoy because it's the last game he will play for a while. Carved up by Dragons on that edge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like that Lafai finally realised that he needed to drop some muscle, his final year with us and his first at the dragons were awful but he seems to have regained that speed and agility.
Yh he's back to his best. Just put a speedster on his outside and he will set them up all season long.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you got CNK in SC this week then enjoy because it's the last game he will play for a while. Carved up by Dragons on that edge.
And if you have SJ you can sit back and cry as he scores fuck all again haha

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha we get a broken b Mozz on mega dosh and they get lafai[emoji16][emoji16] fuk you des you Poofter. Same will happen with Sam Kasiano

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give back both hoppa and b Mozz to get the laf back.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah but we still had barba and ennis in our spine. Talk holmes will get picked for qld so that's another player down.

Be embarrassing if you guys don't beat us and best us easily
We make shit teams look like premiership favourites.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My goodness, how bad are the Warriors?

Different coaches, different players, the same absolute trash.

Shaun Johnson is the biggest fraud the NRL has ever seen...I am telling you all now, Mbye is better than Johnson.

Because Johnson will put on a step once every 6 games everyone gets excited. He is not a week to week NRL standard half.

If i was Kearney, i would drop him. He is way way too comfortable.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You would have an idiot to sign with the warriors. Bro island team that play like dogshit and the club is a career killer.

Isaac Luke 2nd best dummy half in the game when he left Souths, is now a shadow of his former self.

Denan Kemp on the verge of Origin leaves Brisbane for warriors. His career went down the toilet. Works in a pub now.

RTS, one of the best in the game at the roosters, looks like a deer in headlights out there.

Ryan Hoffman was an Aus rep player, he is now off to England and you can see he regrets coming over everyday.

Sam Tomkins multiple man of steel in super league - he had no idea there at the warriors.

Dane Neilson, Kevin Campion, Shaun Berrigan the list goes on.

NZ warriors - the club that turns stars into walking corpses.

As a kiwi, I say kick these fuckers out of the NRL.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Warriors have ruined RTS and Luke I hope Foran doesn't spend enough time there to get ruined too.

Status
Not open for further replies.