Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you couldnt read with your cogger love goggles the comments saying Coggers defence is better then Maloney, Moses, Luke brooks, ash taylor , kane elgey and josh reynolds.

Cogger is better than Lewis with his 1 try assist in 7 games.

lol and i am salty?
yes you are.

I think the majority of people are not saying how great Cogger is going but how poor Lewis is going in all aspects of his game other than defense.

It's not about who is more talented but who is better for the team atm.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they have general admission tickets on sale for $10 until 12pm tomorrow so least it won't cost that much if the passes don't work.
You were right I just called the club and the junior league passes are not available for use this sunday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yes you are.

I think the majority of people are not saying how great Cogger is going but how poor Lewis is going in all aspects of his game other than defense.

Don't even bother, that fact that he can't even admit that Cogger had a good game last week is just ridiculous, anything short of exceptional on Sunday and he will be right into him again.

People acting like Lewis is some special talent are absolutely off their heads, yh he has a great attitude and can make some great 1 on 1 tackles, but offensively as a half he just isn't delivering in the slightest. His only play is passing the ball to a winger in space to rack up a line break, and what do you know Foran could do the exact same thing with the space we always seem to have down there.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes you are.

since you have edited your original post i will reply to the new comments you have made.

you speak about Coggers attack and i gave you the stats on how much he has contributed to our attack.

1 try assist in 7 games where Lewis won 2 man of the matches for dogs in his first 7 games.

that wasnt just because lewis had good defence but he contributed to our attack hence why Lewis produced MOM performances.

Cogger has already played 27 games and contributed fuck all to the teams attack he has played as proven by the stats where lewis has played 17 games and his stats in defence and in attack speak for themselves.

who is better for the team at the moment? we are scoring shit with Cogger and probably the same with Lewis but atleast with Lewis we are not letting in easy trys and missing tackles like Cogger.

We will lose more games with Cogger in halves than with Lewis.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahah,

"Cogger had a good game last week"

buhahahhahahhahaha

Someone was sleep during the first half of the game. Thank God we had Foran playing out of his skin in the second half to make his partner look good.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
since you have edited your original post i will reply to the new comments you have made.

you speak about Coggers attack and i gave you the stats on how much he has contributed to our attack.

1 try assist in 7 games where Lewis won 2 man of the matches for dogs in his first 7 games.

that wasnt just because lewis had good defence but he contributed to our attack hence why Lewis produced MOM performances.

Cogger has already played 27 games and contributed fuck all to the teams attack he has played as proven by the stats where lewis has played 17 games and his stats in defence and in attack speak for themselves.

who is better for the team at the moment? we are scoring shit with Cogger and probably the same with Lewis but atleast with Lewis we are not letting in easy trys and missing tackles like Cogger.

We will lose more games with Cogger in halves than with Lewis.
you have just shown yourself to not have a clue. Where did I say attack ...ill give you a hint, I didn't. it is you that only thinks a half is measured on two figures how effective in defense and how many try assists they provide. So case closed. you can't argue a case when you don't know what you are talking about. you just end up looking silly.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indiandog....

So so salty

hahahha,

just like i was deluded when i back ennis over licchit?

or when i said cook is the next NSW hooker?

or when i called dudbuy and a dud buy

Same Marley who calls me deluded now called me deluded and what not back then.

Guess who turned out with the egg on his face?

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you have just shown yourself to not have a clue. Where did I say attack ...ill give you a hint, I didn't. it is you that only thinks a half is measured on two figures how effective in defense and how many try assists they provide. So case closed. you can't argue a case when you don't know what you are talking about. you just end up looking silly.

so Cogger has no attack as proven by his last 7 games for the dogs and as you just said yourself and he has no defence .........................and i am the one who is looking silly? lol

FMD.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hahahha,

just like i was deluded when i back ennis over licchit?

or when i said cook is the next NSW half?

or when i called dudbuy and a dud buy

Same Marley who calls me deluded now called me deluded and what not back then.

Guess who turned out with the egg on his face?
And I said that scott morrison would win the election. Doesn't make me an expert on politics

Maybe you need a break. To reduce the salty levels

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I said that scott morrison would win the election. Doesn't make me an expert on politics

Maybe you need a break. To reduce the salty levels

When some has a strike rate of 100% you better start listening to him i.e indiandog.

Looks like you are getting the shits when i slap you with facts about cogger.

Looks like it not just you but plenty in this forum.

I have been here before. lol

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When some has a strike rate of 100% you better start listening to him i.e indiandog.

I haven’t seen you bring up the facts just a pile of stats, you sure you’re not Des’s love child?

You are right one one thing though you don’t look silly.... it’s a bit deeper than that, just didn’t want to be too derogatory.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously you couldnt read with your cogger love goggles the comments saying Coggers defence is better then Maloney, Moses, Luke brooks, ash taylor , kane elgey and josh reynolds.

Cogger is better than Lewis with his 1 try assist in 7 games.

lol and i am salty?
Oh no, you're still going hard about it.

Cogger at this stage is better for the team. He's an actual halfback and brought over from Newcastle to play halfback.
You're focusing too much on stats, Look how much Foran is free to play his natural game and set up tries when he's got someone else like Cogger doing all the other stuff and playing like a halfback should be playing.
Again, the team dynamics looks better, more flowing and less clunky. There's no doubt Foran feels more comfortable with Cogger.They compliment each other well.

In saying all this, it's still very early, Lewis was given a crack and so I think Cogger needs to be given that same chance. No one is saying Cogger is the next immortal, he might turn out rat shit for all we know, but at the moment he's looking good.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t seen you bring up the facts just a pile of stats, you sure you’re not Des’s love child?

You are right one one thing though you don’t look silly.... it’s a bit deeper than that, just didn’t want to be too derogatory.
I bet you were the one who was also in love with Licchit and the anti Ennis brigade lead by Marley.

I can see the same deep throat going for Cogger by the same expert and his followers. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh no, you're still going hard about it.

Cogger at this stage is better for the team. He's an actual halfback and brought over from Newcastle to play halfback.
You're focusing too much on stats, Look how much Foran is free to play his natural game and set up tries when he's got someone else like Cogger doing all the other stuff and playing like a halfback should be playing.
Again, the team dynamics looks better, more flowing and less clunky. There's no doubt Foran feels more comfortable with Cogger.They compliment each other well.

In saying all this, it's still very early, Lewis was given a crack and so I think Cogger needs to be given that same chance. No one is saying Cogger is the next immortal, he might turn out rat shit for all we know, but at the moment he's looking good.

I am going on cos people know i am right and they can argue the facts i slap across their faces.

Foran is free to play his game with Cogger you say? where was it in the first half of the last game?

See I poke questions and no one answers and just have a come back of me being salty or love Lewis's blue eyes or some shitty reposnse like that.

One idiot even said , Cogger is not there to attack nor defend. buhahahahhahahha how fucken retarded is that.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hahahah,

"Cogger had a good game last week"

buhahahhahahhahaha

Someone was sleep during the first half of the game. Thank God we had Foran playing out of his skin in the second half to make his partner look good.
But he did have a good game...i don't get what all the hate is about

Status
Not open for further replies.