Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gritty in the end, fantastic game plan at the start, and good to hear from Fozzy now, he’s made of glass, but he’s tough and a very genuine bloke, well deserved win for the MIGHTY BLUE AND WHITE.!!

and Hannah is pretty sexy, great smile as well. I’d take her home for the night :tongueclosed:

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Georgeqllis is stupid for putting on a junior half in this type of game with only 12 minutes left. Wtf did he expect.
They’re supposed to be nrl footballers ..

All it shows is he’s not nrl standard .. he’s rubbish and shouldn’t be anywhere near first grade

Just bring cogger in with Foran and settle on that combo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All I gotta say is
1. Fuck the refs, 7 set restarts for Knights only 1 for us.
2. Lewis and Wakeham are both inferior to Cogger at this point in time
3. Ogden hasnt got whatever 'it' is, doesn't deserve a spot in the 17.
4. Meaney is building nicely, actually is running harder than DWZ at present and is safer under the high ball.
5. Georgallis nearly cost us bringing Wakeham on, it's cold wet torrid affair and just put in unnecessary pressure on him.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were awful but you can’t take anything from us. We got 3 tries which we have not done for a while and Newcastle still has a shit load more talent on the field than us - even after the injuries!

Normally an 18-0 lead with 20 to go is a certainty but we ain’t the most talented team in the Comp so there was always gonna be a push from the knights toward the end.

Well done dogs

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Great game. I have to have bringing Wakeham on for Lewis with how the game was going was a dumb fuck coaching play.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

All it shows is he’s not nrl standard .. he’s rubbish and shouldn’t be anywhere near first grade

I agree 100% should be Cogger/Foran next week.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re a team that looks like it’s forgotten how to win...but managed to get there. Well done lads, hopefully a confidence booster ...but honestly not a brain on the field on our side for the last 20 mins!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bullshit. That's 100% on georgeqllis.

A junior half who's not warmed up, in the pace and intensity of the game, etc

Wakeham is still 100 times better than lewis. Lewis showed how shit he is. Wakehams performance is solely on georgeqllis for his stupid use of interchange

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great game. I have to have bringing Wakeham on for Lewis with how the game was going was a dumb fuck coaching play.
Think he got a bit nervous Lewis would fuck the game like last week lol wakeham is shit