Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Calm down, take a deep breath and look at all your replies. You refute anything anybody says in here about anything. Even your reply to my post started with "Nah" and that means you outright rejected anything I had to say but proceeded to throw your views into the ring. You just deny what we have to say and retort for the sake of an answer, what is there some sort of prize for the most posts or something. It's no wonder people don't take you seriously.
So I’m not allowed to preface an argument with nah, now? Don’t be so over sensitive. If you think you can refute my arguments with solid logic, do it. But don’t play the man and not the ball or get semantic over minor and unimportant choices of words and then suggest I’m the one using disingenuous argumentative techniques.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You say I've "lost the debate"...... from your style of remarks and comebacks, I'm not even sure if you know the meaning of debate.
At least I am making arguments. You’re just making personal criticisms. You can’t win a debate if you stop attempting to engage in one.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least I am making arguments. You’re just making personal criticisms. You can’t win a debate if you stop attempting to engage in one.
Facts don't care about your feelings, you're sounding like Ben Shapiro now.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lack intelligence.

First of all, my first point was obviously hyperbolic. But Canberra are not one of the stronger defensive teams going around…. And we never should have gotten to 30, because they were denied a 100 percent legitimate try and we ‘scored’ our penalty try off the back of it.

Even missing players, Melbourne are a better defensive team than Canberra. I love the way some of you Elmers are harping on about us scoring 30 as if scoring 30 in a losing effort is better than scoring 26 in a winning one. Utter clownery.

Finally, Flanagan played the key role in two of our tries in the Melbourne game. Engaging the defensive line and throwing perfect long balls to his outside men, who only had to finish off the movement with help of the overlap Flanagan created for them.

Stop trying to outwit me, Fam. You can’t hang with the ‘gun. You don’t have the tools. Swoosh!
You lack intelligence. Supporting one of our biggest flop signings ever like he should be the Australian captain.

Where did I say scoring 30 and losing is better than scoring 26 and winning? Another very unintelligent moment from you.

And just fucking LOL to Flanagan setting up two tries.

You think you outwit everyone but once again you prove yourself to be a dud like the dud you defend hundreds of times daily. It's sad man, he's gone, give it up. Fucking swoosh

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You lack intelligence. Supporting one of our biggest flop signings ever like he should be the Australian captain.

Where did I say scoring 30 and losing is better than scoring 26 and winning? Another very unintelligent moment from you.

And just fucking LOL to Flanagan setting up two tries.

You think you outwit everyone but once again you prove yourself to be a dud like the dud you defend hundreds of times daily. It's sad man, he's gone, give it up. Fucking swoosh
The fact you try to claim
Flanagan didn’t set up two tries just proves you don’t know your shiz, baybay.

I can’t any more. You are not a worthy adversary.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol..Actually I was in the sheds at Leichhardt when he was the coach..I actually thought his actions a little strange.. :D
Were Blocker and Sironen around? Lol

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I’m not allowed to preface an argument with nah, now? Don’t be so over sensitive. If you think you can refute my arguments with solid logic, do it. But don’t play the man and not the ball or get semantic over minor and unimportant choices of words and then suggest I’m the one using disingenuous argumentative techniques.
I don't play the man and I have not targetted you with abuse. You always have a reply whether it is sensible or gibberish it is like you can't help yourself you just have to have the last say. It's OK, whatever powers your rocketship, just remember though there are a lot of dumb comments in TK and yours are no better than the rest of us.