Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was more of an observation about his propensity to use tough boy words because he is overly emotional. This probably went over your head because you, like many others, are a dumb ****.
illchay flanagun

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, our discipline was just shit. We got destroyed through the middle and transgressed more than they did. They didn’t need us piggy backing them. Horsborough was piggy backing out defenders towards the try line for most of the match.

I don’t care how bad Canberra were. They aren’t my team. We sucked. Even Ciraldo said as much in the presser. He was filthy.
Who is your team?

[emoji38]

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re just not good enough at the moment. Unfortunately our roster has some major shortcomings .
It will be a slow process but some starting deadwood need to be moved on .

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the big match winning play at the death the bomb on the half way line …….

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You fuckers carry on like we are a top 8 side.

Fuck me. Untill we rid ourselves of the left over players infected with the loss metality
RFM, Knockondumdum, Waddells we will never reach ths height your fudgeheads are expecting.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having a look at the statistics.
Post contact metres 469m to 361m shows that we were again dominated though the forwards (middle).
Can we really keep the Grub in the team. A flukey try, yes but I think he could have passed it and Preston scores. Bad missed tackles again.
Just puts pressure on other players. Yeah I know about what he brings but I think we are now passed that.
Need JAC back along with Kiraz and King at full strength. A few others like Kiks,Patolo, Sutton and Thomson in the forwards and we might dominate.
Very very frustrated with our guys & can well understand CC’s comments. So many injuries & team changes are impacting.
- Missed tackles almost 10% ie 1 in 10.
- Penalties conceded 9 (v5)
- Line breaks 1 (v4)
- 46% possession
- 72% completion rate (was @ 64% 20min from end)
We were just out competed & discipline/defence was so poor. Just turned over the ball over way too much.
Will never win any matches with those stats. Respecting possession, work on defence would be a good foundation.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Skelton was suspended lol
I never said he should have been picked this week. I said he should have been picked over Casey weeks ago. If he had already been playing first grade he might not have gotten suspended…. Even if he did, Wilson would have been a better option than Casey for yesterday. Casey is fuckin’ unco lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's his second game you fucking moron. He has shown more footysmarts in those 2 limited games that your fuck boy Flamingo in his entire career.
What footy smarts has he shown? If Flanagan had chipped straight to the opposition twice in one game, you hypocrites would have moaned about it for weeks. He has looked less capable than Flanagan in both reserve grade and first grade, so why not stop talking shit and admit he needs to develop in Cup?

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, our discipline was just shit. We got destroyed through the middle and transgressed more than they did. They didn’t need us piggy backing them. Horsborough was piggy backing our defenders towards the try line for most of the match.

I don’t care how bad Canberra were. They aren’t my team. We sucked. Even Ciraldo said as much in the presser. He was filthy.
What do you mean Nah blah blah blah blah. Is that all you have. You remind me of the Monty Python's arguement sketch where when anyone gives any discussion you just reply "no it isn't" just to take up a contrary position. If it was black you'd argue it's white just to bulk up your replies or whatever it is in here you are trying to achieve.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is our starting 5/8

That tells you exactly where we are at unfortunately

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft. @Bulldogsteve’s Minto Cobras Under 9s could put 30 on Canberra.

We scored 26 against a much better defensive team (even given their injury toll at the time). Didn’t need to rely on a bullshit no try call against the opposition and penalty try to do it, either.

If you want to put me in show, you’re gonna need a bigger brain. Swoosh, nothin’ but net!
Hahaha so if an under 9's team could put 30 on Canberra, why isn't every NRL team putting 100 on them every week? Your first argument - debunked.

Yeah, we put 26 on a team, with their best players out, but 26 isn't 30 is it? Also, those 26 points had zero involvement from the flop. Your second argument - debunked.

Seems my brain is large enough to prove you wrong once again. Nothin but net you wish. You just got REJECTED son!!! Consider yourself on show

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The momentum of the game changed dramatically when he gave that penalty away on the last tackle.
Did I blame only him for the loss or do you want to have a go ? Catch me outside brah.
Tonight we win if

Casey> Foxx
Waddell> Woods.

The momentum of the game changed about ten times, that penalty was a minor contributing factor. And if you seriously think Sharon woods is better than Waddell then whatever floats your boat champ

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hahaha so if an under 9's team could put 30 on Canberra, why isn't every NRL team putting 100 on them every week? Your first argument - debunked.

Yeah, we put 26 on a team, with their best players out, but 26 isn't 30 is it? Also, those 26 points had zero involvement from the flop. Your second argument - debunked.

Seems my brain is large enough to prove you wrong once again. Nothin but net you wish. You just got REJECTED son!!! Consider yourself on show
You lack intelligence.

First of all, my first point was obviously hyperbolic. But Canberra are not one of the stronger defensive teams going around…. And we never should have gotten to 30, because they were denied a 100 percent legitimate try and we ‘scored’ our penalty try off the back of it.

Even missing players, Melbourne are a better defensive team than Canberra. I love the way some of you Elmers are harping on about us scoring 30 as if scoring 30 in a losing effort is better than scoring 26 in a winning one. Utter clownery.

Finally, Flanagan played the key role in two of our tries in the Melbourne game. Engaging the defensive line and throwing perfect long balls to his outside men, who only had to finish off the movement with help of the overlap Flanagan created for them.

Stop trying to outwit me, Fam. You can’t hang with the ‘gun. You don’t have the tools. Swoosh!