Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"Canberra were denied two tries, one from a line ball probably marginally forward pass"
Do you even listen to yourself you dumb ****?
Yes I do. It was marginally forward at best. 9 out of 10 times those are let go. Denied two tries.

PS learn some manners. You are rude… and probably smelly.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I do. It was marginally forward at best. 9 out of 10 times those are let go. Denied two tries.

PS learn some manners. You are rude… and probably smelly.
If it's marginally forward it's forward you dense fuck.

How bout go and get fucked? How's that for manners for you?

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Magic Round 2019 - we lose to the Knights by 12
Magic Round 2021 - we lose to the Raiders by 2
Magic Round 2022 - we lose to the Knights by 14
Magic Round 2023 - we lose to the Raiders by 4

A trend is emerging. 2024 we lose to the Knights by 16, and in 2025 lose to the Raiders by 6.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We have scored 30 points this season with the flop have we? Can't remember that game
Pfft. @Bulldogsteve’s Minto Cobras Under 9s could put 30 on Canberra.

We scored 26 against a much better defensive team (even given their injury toll at the time). Didn’t need to rely on a bullshit no try call against the opposition and penalty try to do it, either.

If you want to put me on show, you’re gonna need a bigger brain. Swoosh, nothin’ but net!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure they are happy to replace injured FGers with park footballers....
Happy enough to play him over better options who could fill in. That’s happy enough, is it not? At some point you have to stop blaming the player and start blaming the idiots who pick him,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Happy enough to play him over better options who could fill in. That’s happy enough, is it not? At some point you have to stop blaming the player and start blaming the idiots who pick him,
Well the "idiot" was smart enough to drop flamingo...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well the "idiot" was smart enough to drop flamingo...
Didn’t look like such a master stroke given the way KO played tonight and given how weak we were in d. We usually at least show some defensive mongrel in the first half.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Watch the press conference

He’s gone
Well, that’s something, I guess. But too little, too late. All this dropping of players doesn’t help. Just pick the right players to begin with, ffs!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Guilt over what? Hyperbole is not a crime.
Admitting statements you make is likely wrong ??? Call it whatever you like wrong is wrong just like most of your posts. Tell us again how JMK is a better hooker than Reed or maybe how we evny wests tigers and their 1 win for the season so far hahahaha great stuff. You must hold the record for having threads locked for stupidity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn’t look like such a master stroke given the way KO played tonight and given how weak we were in d. We usually at least show some defensive mongrel in the first half.
Yeah, like how KO helped us let in 50 by Souths, 30 by eels and 30 by Cronulla.... oh, wait....