Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Having a look at the statistics.
Post contact metres 469m to 361m shows that we were again dominated though the forwards (middle).
Can we really keep the Grub in the team. A flukey try, yes but I think he could have passed it and Preston scores. Bad missed tackles again.
Just puts pressure on other players. Yeah I know about what he brings but I think we are now passed that.
Need JAC back along with Kiraz and King at full strength. A few others like Kiks,Patolo, Sutton and Thomson in the forwards and we might dominate.
Nah we can’t keep him in the team

He’s not far off a brain explosion send off

Oloapu needs to start (coming off the bench as a half takes too long to work into the game and ends up chasing the game making rushed decisions)

Start the game get the flow and do your think young King

Drop Grub for Nu Brown

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t like us making unnecessary changes. Getting a better coach would classify as a necessary change, in my view. We won’t become a contender until we find a coach who knows how to hold the clipboard right way up,
Check this airhead, [emoji115]wants a rookie coach at a new club that has a good chunk of his team out injured, replaced after just 10 rounds,

you go up to any rugby league expert and tell them that and they’d burst out laughing, then they’d look at you and say “what, were you being serious” go away and follow netball ya clown !

He’s an airhead that gets off on stirring people up, the only thing he hates is to be ignored .. ignore him long enough and he’ll be over plying his trade on the Manly site in no time ..

Oh by the way, your clip board material that you stole from someone else’s comment, you know, the one you’ve used about 10 times, it’s getting old.

Steal some new material will you !

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nah we can’t keep him in the team

He’s not far off a brain explosion send off

Oloapu needs to start (coming off the bench as a half takes too long to work into the game and ends up chasing the game making rushed decisions)

Start the game get the flow and do your think young King

Drop Grub for Nu Brown
Right now Reynolds might just be the best option we have next to Burton. Oluapo has been fine but Grub offer more for now. If he can play 80. KO’s time will come.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not trolling. Been a dogs fan for over 40 years. Some people just can’t handle an opinion different than their own. Stated mine and now he wants me to repeat it because he couldn’t read it the 1st time.
Well repost it if it's too complicated to say it again dumbarse.

You've only posted lame dribble.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was ok least of our problems issue is these guys are just battering rams no one running lines because our spine is shit and can’t put them into holes
RFM and Waddell don't know how position to holes.
Preston does and that's why he is scoring tries.
Makes it easy for a good playmaker.

RFM should be at best on the bench. I don't know when he last beat a tackle.
For a guy his size that is really poor.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was more of an observation about his propensity to use tough boy words because he is overly emotional. This probably went over your head because you, like many others, are a dumb ****.
Using tough boy words now hey?

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well repost it if it's too complicated to say it again dumbarse.

You've only posted lame dribble.
It was in English the first time. I’m sure you can go back and read it a 2nd time.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM and Waddell don't know how position to holes.
Preston does and that's why he is scoring tries.
Makes it easy for a good playmaker.

RFM should be at best on the bench. I don't know when he last beat a tackle.
For a guy his size that is really poor.
[emoji817]

Preston runs hard at the line

Waddell can sometimes do this but oftentimes straight into defence - Preston’s good timing runs into holes or between players

RFM …… time to stay in the middle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was in English the first time. I’m sure you can go back and read it a 2nd time.
Wow you're pathetic...

Where is it so I can read it? Or you going to avoid answering that too?

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Right now Reynolds might just be the best option we have next to Burton. Oluapo has been fine but Grub offer more for now. If he can play 80. KO’s time will come.
What did he do to be the best option?
That one kick when maybe a pass would have done the same. OK good try.
What about his defence.
KO should start. A lot easier than coming in like today when we were under the pump. Where he can settle in.
Reynolds offers nothing but a few speculators and missed tackles.
The inspirational part has run its race.
We are playing for the future and GUS and CC admit it. Give KO his head.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Check this airhead, [emoji115]wants a rookie coach at a new club that has a good chunk of his team out injured, replaced after just 10 rounds,

you go up to any rugby league expert and tell them that and they’d burst out laughing, then they’d look at you and say “what, were you being serious” go away and follow netball ya clown !

He’s an airhead that gets off on stirring people up, the only thing he hates is to be ignored .. ignore him long enough and he’ll be over plying his trade on the Manly site in no time ..

Oh by the way, your clip board material that you stole from someone else’s comment, you know, the one you’ve used about 10 times, it’s getting old.

Steal some new material will you !
@Bulldogs09 is still my permanent residence, but you’re quickly becoming my rent free holiday house.

Well done. If your plan is to ignore me, you’re making a great start.

And you call me an airhead lololol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys get shit wrong every week, why should it worry me? At least when I say things that are wrong I know they are likely to be wrong lololol
Admission of guilt great stuff