Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck off victim, you called me a flop first then fkn cry when you get it back?

Straight out bitch like your husband.

Back in your hole, maggot. Wasted enough time on you.
Still got nothing, intelligent one aren’t ya lmao

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Flanagun is now beyong saving. The trolling has consumed him and hes barely hanging in there cause hes got enough good english skills and and intelligence to keep going.

Stop engaging with him bro. Let him just fizzle out. He wont ever lose cause hes good at what he does.
They’re bad intentions though, he acts like a supporter from another team. no wonder why he liked Elliot, similar grottiness. Excessive trolling isn’t good. Joke or no joke, he’s a sell out.

But your right, he’s like a bad pimple, keep picking at it and it gets uglier and uglier. Let it go and it disappears into thin air.

Everyone should just ignore him. Same with that other weed Nashit.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
this week:

he was watching the ball on the first try.
couldnt defuse a bomb / got stripped.
Another bomb where all he needed to was put a foot in goal but he couldn’t do it.

last week:

lazy defence which led to try on his wing
And that kick he muffed and almost went out only to get a lucky penalty due to Timoko persisting to get him in touch

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have no understanding of what Perham offers.
I f he is such a great talker, it ain't working.
His play in the middle from a pass from Mahoney is just a burner tackle.
Dodgy under the high ball and in defence and defence positioning.
etc.
Open to reasons why he is our fullback.
Ciro and Hazye the only ones who aren't wondering.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Genuine question, do you just come on here just to troll & pick fights with people?

Because based on the posts you've made that seems to be the case, and if I'm wrong then I apologise.

But if I am right then I suggest that in the most sincerest way that you grow up and behave like an adult.

Best of luck
Him and trbo Jonny come lately to TK

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that kick he muffed and almost went out only to get a lucky penalty due to Timoko persisting to get him in touch
Yep. Exactly he tried to soccer it, but he fucked it up and nearly went out. He shoulda attacked the ball. Didn’t learn from the first half, and just let it happen again.

the bloke is full of mistakes and just chokes.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Genuine question, do you just come on here just to troll & pick fights with people?

Because based on the posts you've made that seems to be the case, and if I'm wrong then I apologise.

But if I am right then I suggest that in the most sincerest way that you grow up and behave like an adult.

Best of luck
Most of the posts i make are in response to ridiculous comments by wannabe heroes. I appreciate the "genuine" question.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra were diabolical. But we were worse.

We weren’t the only team that copped some stiff decisions. Canberra were denied two tries… one from a line ball probably marginally forward pass and another that was 100 percent a try but called a knock on when it bounced off Wighton’s head. It really wasn’t that close. The score line flattered us.

The injury excuse will only carry us so far. We got some troops back today and let another handy forward go mid week.

Blaming the referee will only get us so far, also.

The fact is, we need to be better and much more resilient when defending our line. I’m not worried about how crap Canberra are. I’m worried about how crap we are.
"Canberra were denied two tries, one from a line ball probably marginally forward pass"
Do you even listen to yourself you dumb ****?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the posts i make are in response to ridiculous comments by wannabe heroes. I appreciate the "genuine" question.
The fact that you used the term wannabe heroes answered my question quite well.

So thanks for that

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Excellent take, talk about some sensational observation skills
Having a look at the statistics.
Post contact metres 469m to 361m shows that we were again dominated though the forwards (middle).
Can we really keep the Grub in the team. A flukey try, yes but I think he could have passed it and Preston scores. Bad missed tackles again.
Just puts pressure on other players. Yeah I know about what he brings but I think we are now passed that.
Need JAC back along with Kiraz and King at full strength. A few others like Kiks,Patolo, Sutton and Thomson in the forwards and we might dominate.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As bad as Sutton was - Declan Casey was the difference. Dude was just plain lost out there.
And I’m sick of RFM absolute waste of space

Casey fmd

Kiraz is a beast but shouldn’t have played

Perham had his safety as his only positive after tonight I’m over him, every try they scored he was 5-10m away positional play was fucking horrendous