Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that’s Casey with his eye in, I’d hate to see him going on blind lololol

Skelton should have got the box over him weeks ago… and with Skelton out this week, Wilson would have still been a much better option.

Casey is awful, Fam… and he has a rat’s tail. Not cool!
only time I'll agree with you on here

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you'e delsional if you think that scoreline flatered us. Exceptional attacking effort.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, three of our four wins this year have done with Flano in the team, so there is that.

We’ve lost nothing…except the combinations we built sll off season and progress in terms of Oloapu’s development.

Flano was never our biggest problem. Discipline and defence were and are our biggest problems… at least in terms of problems we can control.
For someone so intelligent in other areas, when it comes to football, you are a fkn imbecile

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just block him mate. I did ages back. He's a creep.

If everyone on this forum blocks him. It's as good as permanently banning him!
[/QUOTE
Who are the better options ?

Casey played the last 3 so he’s got his eye in

Burns injured
Skelton suspended
Wilson unproven rookie
got his eye in ??? Wtf, didn't think he was opening the batting but watevs bro

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Before Casey came onto that wing we were leaking points down that side. Can actually slide and read defensively as well as put a hit on. Is he perfect? Far from it but it’s still better then what others are offering.

deflecting lmao it’s being objective and actually honest. My first game of footy, I don’t think you even watched
Yeah and we continue to leak points down that side.

I'm being honest too, you bore me with your protection or a proven park footballer.

So if you're happy to have him in FG then I'm glad you're not involved with the club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And you'e delsional if you think that scoreline flatered us. Exceptional attacking effort.
Wtf dude? We leaked 34 points which could very well have been 40 plus and only got close because Canberra were robbed of a 100 percent clean try and we flukes a penalty try.

If that passes for a pleading result these days, there really is no hope for us. We sucked and the score line flattered us.

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score

I'm being honest too, you bore me with your protection or a proven park footballer.

So if you're happy to have him in FG then I'm glad you're not involved with the club.
All points scored down that side were due to Alomoti’s ineptitude tonight. Yet it’s Casey’s fault? Ok genius. Maybe stop posting on here and watch the game next week.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short turn arounds kill us, I'm sorry but it has to be a factor with how fast the game is played these days.

Add that to the stupidity of some of our players and it makes it much worse. That first try we conceded was the shittest try I've seen us concede in a long time... Are players taught not to look at the ball with their eyes when it's kicked?
Can’t blame short turnarounds we are soft, stupid and lazy.
Raiders got denied 2 legitimate tries could have got to 50.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the people involved with the club seem happy to have him there too lololol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that’s Casey with his eye in, I’d hate to see him going in blind lololol

Skelton should have got the nod over him weeks ago… and with Skelton out this week, Wilson would have still been a much better option.

Casey is awful, Fam… and he has a rat’s tail. Not cool!
Ciro will drop him next week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All points scored down that side were due to Alomoti’s ineptitude tonight. Yet it’s Casey’s fault? Ok genius. Maybe stop posting on here and watch the game next week.
Fuck you're a dumb ****.

Just go blow your hubby now. I'm bored of your stupidity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the people involved with the club seem happy to have him there too lololol
Yeah, I'm sure they are happy to replace injured FGers with park footballers....

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened inside the first play? Was Alamoti supposed to catch the ball? Or Casey’s job?
just that play alone set the tone for him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d agree that was Alamoti fault

The first try we gifted was Casey fault winger 101 play to drop back on 4 to expect kick on 5 but he stayed in the line and then casually runs back and watches a Rapana score

Casey is shit end of

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’d agree that was Alamoti fault

The first try we gifted was Casey fault winger 101 play to drop back on 4 to expect kick on 5 but he stayed in the line and then casually runs back and watches a Rapana score

Casey is shit end of
Nope, ball was above both Alomoti and Burton yet neither even tried to play the ball. Casey tried to get in Rapana’s way and was the only dogs player to make any attempt at the ball from behind Alomoti and Burton.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, ball was above both Alomoti and Burton yet neither even tried to play the ball. Casey tried to get in Rapana’s way and was the only dogs player to make any attempt at the ball from behind Alomoti and Burton.
There is no way any competent person would say such a thing.
1. Casey didn’t drop back, would have been ideal position to be under the ball and get the jump on everyone else

I won’t even bother with points 2 and 3. It ends on 1