Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What game did you watch? 3 tries Alomoti was responsible for tonight and has leaked points all season. Had a 2nd rower make him look like a statue multiple times vs the sharks. What has he actually done that makes him better?

do u listen on radio?
I'm not saying keep him in the side dumbarse, I'm saying he is still better than your husband.

The fuck has your husband done to justify being in FG? Stop deflecting off that dud onto Alamoti. Alamoti is a reserve, Casey is a park footballer.

It's like you just watched your first game of footy tonight.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What game did you watch? 3 tries Alomoti was responsible for tonight and has leaked points all season. Had a 2nd rower make him look like a statue multiple times vs the sharks. What has he actually done that makes him better?

do u listen on radio?
Just being honest. Alomiti was woeful tonight.

Casey has been putrid in 2/3 first grade games.

I think alomitj has shown with Jac he is able to be a first grade centre at such a young age.

Casey as a winger is fucking nothing but a liability which in my opinion has caused alomiti to overplay his hand in defence. Be it nerves, be it not trusting, be it fully knowing casey is shit. Be it he needs Jac to guide him and provide him Confidence I don’t know.

I do know alomiti has shown something in first grade. Casey has shown fuck all but he’s a liability.

You can’t blame alomiti for the dumb shit like thinking he took the ball in goal, when he didn’t. For not catching a bomb and playing it off his legs…. The commentators where saying what is he doing….

Sorry mate.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You are sort of right when you say we weren't good enough today, but you're dead wrong if you think Canberra were any better. Sure they put 34 points on us but it took a lot of generous gifting from the ref. Guess what? We put 30 on them under adverse conditions with half a first grade side, no 50/50 calls and a lopsided penalty count... How about mulling over that for a while.
I have blocked him now, can't stand it when he keeps repeating us and we ,It is obvious he is not a real dog supporter. TK is now much easier to read without his BS...

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have t been impressed with alomoti
I haven’t seen anything from him with the superstar hype his been getting
Defence is poor, reads the game poorly
His slow as fuck, and not big enough to bust tackles
I know his young and hopefully gets a shit load better but Christ

Him Casey amd Pelham can have a spell in Reggie’s next week
@Nasheed called it few weeks back. The forum fisted him and sent him packing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are sort of right when you say we weren't good enough today, but you're dead wrong if you think Canberra were any better. Sure they put 34 points on us but it took a lot of generous gifting from the ref. Guess what? We put 30 on them under adverse conditions with half a first grade side, no 50/50 calls and a lopsided penalty count... How about mulling over that for a while.
Canberra were diabolical. But we were worse.

We weren’t the only team that copped some stiff decisions. Canberra were denied two tries… one from a line ball probably marginally forward pass and another that was 100 percent a try but called a knock on when it bounced off Wighton’s head. It really wasn’t that close. The score line flattered us.

The injury excuse will only carry us so far. We got some troops back today and let another handy forward go mid week.

Blaming the referee will only get us so far, also.

The fact is, we need to be better and much more resilient when defending our line. I’m not worried about how crap Canberra are. I’m worried about how crap we are.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I see you’re one of those people who has no credibility with your statements and happy to be wrong 3 weeks in a row (at least))

PS have a great night
You guys get shit wrong every week, why should it worry me? At least when I say things that are wrong I know they are likely to be wrong lololol

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to get more minutes into the bigger middles such as Hughes and Pele to add some grunt.
We got smashed in the guts.
The big pussies okunbur and tpj offer nothing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They’ll come round and it will be mainstream thought.
It always is.
It’s another Hoppa situation where everyone was 6 months behind me
Pushed into FG a year too early IMO

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If there are better options and it is not Ciraldo’s fault for picking Casey, whose fault is it?
Who are the better options ?

Casey played the last 3 so he’s got his eye in

Burns injured
Skelton suspended
Wilson unproven rookie

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s quite clear watching, yes some players are shit and only there by injury. Yet we are really missing a dominant alpha prop. We need a big meter eater who gets he’s 150+ every game.
And if we dont have that the 10 and 8 need too make 130m at least.

Last edited: