Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to speed our play the ball and use that right side more
I would have thought with Avirello on Croker he would have seen more balls come at him then a Bangkok strip club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
BuT CirO

u bag casey but not the silly prick that keeps picking him every week? Off to bed son, you've had enough.
Oath, la familiar. I point out the man’s a turnip and I’m the bad guy!

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Calm down.

Ciro is making unnecessary changes, screwing up our players’ heads, sending mixed messages and making our injury situation even worse. And our defence has been soft as this year.

Karl struggled today and if he continues to play first grade it’s only going to set his career back. He needs more time.

I don’t enjoy watching us lose, but at the same time I’ve become desensitised to it. I’d rather watch us lose if it will result in us making changes and becoming better. Once again we have gotten our coaching appointment completely wrong. I think of Crichton coming next year while we are still short a half, a fullback and some big hoppers and I shudder.

Enough of the sunshine and flowers crap. We are going about this recoils all wrong and it’s depressing to watch, that’s my opinion. Don’t like it? Deal with it.
You first complain about making unnecessary changes and then say that you rather we lose so that changes can be made? Crichton is also coming to play fullback so hopefully that will fix one position. Papali’i in reserves is also one to watch in case Crichton doesn’t work out at the back.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By the way can this negative clown shut the fuck up for once? This repetitive trolling shit is pathetic.
You’re normally cool calm and collected on here and put out some pretty good posts. Who is the troll that got under your skin?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take Alomoti out we win by 12.
Not taking Alamoti anywhere mate. Hes a future weapon. One bad game next to the useless **** Casey doesn't mean shit. Casey is the actual problem.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve never seen someone pump their legs so much on the one spot for nothing! He’s so weak

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Blame what on him you gronk? It's not just based on tonight you low IQ cuck.

You're more shit than he is if you think he is a FGer.
Better first grader than some we keep rolling out but you don’t mention. Who’s got the low iq? You just resort to calling people names. So mature of you

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sucks that we lost but we're doing ok, all things considered. We're a club working our way out of a deep hole and it's going to take a bit longer to be back where we need to be. There are still some promising signs in an under strength team. As people have noted, a couple of injury returns and we probably would have won tonight. Last season, we wouldn't have scored 30 with a full team.