Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ant idiot who thinks that Ennis even remembers that he was our club captain and has any allegiance to us is not listening to how he feels about tonight. Fuck him. I am 5 long necks in of vailima in and I wanna jab his face
Sole hard out
Fk that Kant I’m 5 steinies down and going to rip my tv off the wall!

He’s dead to me the Kant

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Elliot put as much attention as sinking beers and slipping his knob into a mates mrs into his decisions on the football field we probably could of got this game.
Unfortunately this game wasn’t wasn’t a one off and been been his drawcard for a few years.
As much a people might disagree the halves looked a lot better, especially for a first run.
Dumb decisions cost us this game.
you know what it wasn’t Elliot ... Jesus man we were easily going to win that game when it was 11v13 but one our halves forgot to play footy instead thought they were 40-10 down... we lacked some direction which we haven’t had since Ennis ... no one else to be blamed other than the sheer fact of our team assuming we would attract players as it was 11v13 but he’ll no.. we needed to work hard yet we failed and failed and failed

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game was gifted to us.

Stats supported us.

*Raiders have a bad record at suncorp
*Raiders fade at halftime

Refs were okay

Playing against 11 men

but we still find a way to lose? Fuck me!!
BOTH the Raiders & Bulldogs had lost their last 7 at Suncorp
BOTH sides fade at half time.
Ref should have awarded us an 8 point try & binned the Raider for kicking Cotric's arm
Hodgson should have been binned for the chicken wing.
Yep, we had a fair go for most of the game, but at the end the ref helped the Raiders out big time.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's see if Barrett makes those changes he promised to do earlier on. (He more than likely won't).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fucking hoppa needs to give the ball*** to Cotric early.....
Hero play. Def doesnt get along with him as is rumoured.
If we sympathy re-sign Hoppa it will be a travesty and more of the same 2022. Lets hope SL is true.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weighing up the shame of losing every round for the rest of the year vs forfeiting the rest of the year...
Tough one to call....

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least my +15.5 bet came through [emoji23]

We lack experience/leadership
It appears we lack experience but the truth is our players lack common sense, intelligence and basic skills. It's a team of morons and a moron with 15+ years experience will always be a moron.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to let the kids have a run.
This team is no hope of the 8 let alone NOT getting the spoon.

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor composure and a lack of finesse and control. Should have saw that game out. We had the opportunity and didn’t step up.

Poor from the captain (Hoppa) for not controlling the mentality. Needed to calm the side down and give instructions to see the game out.

We all expected to lose, just hurts that we had those chances.

Makes me wonder if Baz’s coaching (or lack of) is on display here. How can he not coach these halves to put a bloody grubber in, to complete sets, to not over-invest

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Elliott doesn’t give away that penalty when we had them on their line then we prob win

He compounds it by costing us the try two sets later

Fk this guy off already
Sa'o uso....this fafanuts ruined my night!!! I had my siva on and the cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuu!!! I was celebrating and my whole street knew it!!! Then that penalty for the early hit on the fiki! Downhill from there. KAE!!!!

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
My 13+ comment earlier was looking good when score was 12-8 with 20 to go and Canberra losing Papalii. I actually thought the boys were going to lift