Round 10 approaching

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With round 10 upon us, we will soon be able to select players outside the top 30 without an exemption.

I think Ciraldo will blood a few more youngsters when he can, especially given the injury crisis.

Which player are you looking forward to seeing get an opportunity? Personally I'd like to see Wilson play over Casey, if Kiraz is still injured.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many more do we have to blood?
I think wilson, papalaii, rajab are all options.. pretty sure our forwards have been used.. but it does mean that ciraldo will be able to select the best available team, rather than having to choose top 30 players first.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think wilson, papalaii, rajab are all options.. pretty sure our forwards have been used.. but it does mean that ciraldo will be able to select the best available team, rather than having to choose top 30 players first.
I would possibly go with Wilson to replace Casey even though he didn't do anything wrong. And was safe enough.He hasn't shown any upgrade in his game from last time he was in the top grade.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would possibly go with Wilson to replace Casey even though he didn't do anything wrong. And was safe enough.He hasn't shown any upgrade in his game from last time he was in the top grade.
His defence is pretty ordinary and he’s probably not big enough to be a modern day winger.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wilson looks the goods but I'd like to see Skelton get a start over him.
Rajab and Papalaii look like they have potential too.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Papalii and Rajab.

Both those guys have been moving around and playing various positions in NSW Cup in recent games.

I'd say Rajab first, and then Papalii.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think there is going to be many tbh. With our injuries Ciro has had plenty of opportunities to play almost anyone at the club if he wanted to. There are players in the top 30 that he hasn’t called in desperate times. So I don’t think he will change up much.