Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But why does fuk in Barrett limit his game time
Not sure mate but I think it has to change I have him as a 7 but he needs to play a lot of minutes so is he actually our 1st choice 9 this year?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lets put the win in significance. We had to win for confidence and pressure of the team.
We lost TPJ before the game, we had zero reserves on the bench at full time. It was a sensational result in terrible conditions as the commentators mentioned.
The players under pressure from the uneducated on here, waddell, JMK, Averilo to name a few, all stood up. Let’s celebrate a win and hope that this gets the monkey of our back.
And fuck the negative ***** that bagged Averilo, he was good tonight in trying conditions
JMK works his guts out but he's a total liability in attack. His service from dh is pathetic.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets put the win in significance. We had to win for confidence and pressure of the team.
We lost TPJ before the game, we had zero reserves on the bench at full time. It was a sensational result in terrible conditions as the commentators mentioned.
The players under pressure from the uneducated on here, waddell, JMK, Averilo to name a few, all stood up. Let’s celebrate a win and hope that this gets the monkey of our back.
And fuck the negative ***** that bagged Averilo, he was good tonight in trying conditions
Yep well said.
We weren’t great but were better than recent years & managed to win a game we have become accustomed to losing!

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was also responsible for some stupid penalties that put unnecessary pressure on us

Still don't want him in first grade at all
Only one penalty comes to mind and I thought it was Cummins getting on a role caning the Dogs more so than a genuine penalty. I'm not fussed either way if he's in or out of the team.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Ain't gonna lie..but Fox and Burton are human. I'm shocked I tells ya.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought Waddell was strong tonight. His defence saved two possible tries in the first half; he ran strongly too. I think JAC's talking is invaluable, at one point he was shouting at Jacko to get the boys together. Teams need multiple leaders. It was a solid team effort.
Waddell goes alright when he isnt being dumb. Gave away 2 unnecessary penalties in the first half. He carries on quite a bit to his detriment especially last year. Much more disciplined in the 2nd half with some good runs.
I can only guess that what Baz said at half time to the team had an impact because they came out more disciplined in the second half. Sure theres much to work on but atleast there was a shift there.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What about when JAC challenged and then said ‘I am the captain’ [emoji23]

Reminds me off that pirate movie …Someone that’s clever on here make the meme [emoji23]
Jacko talk at half time changed the ref wtf younoh about

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another Guy chocking on Averillos cock. Mate if we had a proper half we would’ve won by two three tries. Any delusional idiot that thinks otherwise knows nothing of rugby league. Two running halves doesn’t work. Well least our coach cannot get it to work.
I might know nothing about League but the main difference was when Bindi came on and took the game to another level.
If JMK played like that both our 7 and 6 would look like champions.