Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha you look like proper **** right here, no clue. :tearsofjoy:
Yeah okay bro. You have no clue. What did Averillo do in the second half? Tell me please. He left it all to Burton to be double teamed. We shouldn’t of been under that pressure. He offered nothing

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz is trying to use Jackson as an extra half with his shitty system… he needs to change that asap… proud to see the boys rallied in the second half and defended for each other, in recent seasons we definitely lose that
If he's there as 3rd man tackle cover, as he was tonight, then good move! Third man defence cut the Cows down whenever they looked like making a line break

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gutsy effort. Furthest away game round 1, TPJ late scratching, sin bin, a million HIA’s, terrible conditions, 2 try’s disallowed.
I know we were clunky as fuck and bereft of attack for large chunks but, 2 points and we’ve broken the string of round 1 losses. I’m proud of em.
I was both upset and proud even when the Hammer scored under posts with 2 to go.

But luckily justice prevailed, they reviewed it, disallowed it and we hung on. Proud of the result and effort at playing out the 80 minutes. Not happy with where the team is at.

I just dont understand why Barrett keeps BBO on bench for so long. It was clear last year that the team goes to another level when JMK is off and BBO is hooker.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the game live we got fucked by the ref in the first half but our grit in defence in the second was outstanding the cows threw everything they had at us in the second and we stuck solid. Avo did a reasonable job at HB and the Hetherington send of was a fucking joke

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow we gave away no penalties away in the 2nd half?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t forget the two disallowed try’s which could of been try’s with a different ref.
Exactly mate. I'm not saying we played great but considering all factors, just hanging in there for the win is a big improvement. Plus like you say we had some chances, but many calls went against us.

I expected JAC to streak away when he got clear, but I guess the rain and/or knowing he had the very quick hammer in front of him stuffed him up.

Honestly we adapted well to the conditions eventually. It was a forwards game and I'm pretty happy with most of our's. Play on a fast, dry track and the backs will be far more confident to step.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah okay bro. You have no clue. What did Averillo do in the second half? Tell me please. He left it all to Burton to be double teamed. We shouldn’t of been under that pressure. He offered nothing
Hahahahahahaha

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win as we got hammered by Cummins once again but still won.

The Dynasty has just begun.