Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Cowboys are one of the weakest sides we are going to face this year.

I'll be bitterly disappointed if we can't get the job done tonight.

There's no excuses and the time for talking is over. Nothing but a win is acceptable tonight.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cowboys are one of the weakest sides we are going to face this year.

I'll be bitterly disappointed if we can't get the job done tonight.

There's no excuses and the time for talking is over. Nothing but a win is acceptable tonight.
There a different team when playing in Townsville. This game won't be easy. In saying that we should win no excuses. Would be way more confident if we were at home.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On my way to Townsville tomorrow morning to watch the boys play it was 36 today and 89% humidity. I am nervous about this match if we don’t play well the road ahead will be another long and painful season as a dogs supporter. Please boys spare us all the pain and fucking destroy the cows tomorrow,
Really wanted to head down myself, but ive been in NSW all of last week and start a new job tomorrow.
Wishing the boys the best of luck today!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most are tipping a win for the cows
On paper we look good but as you know the game isn't won on paper, might have to chance our arm a bit with kicks, the Storm used to kick behind the line for Carr, that sort of stuff.
No speculators but if they can get some second phase, we didn't see it in the trials.
Forget the trials.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The first 20 is all about confidence, the longer we are in the game the harder we will to beat. Never has a first up performance been this important the drums are beating and will only get louder with a poor effort.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I get this feeling that the refs will absolutely hammer us with set restarts. It's been pretty quiet in that department this weekend and I'm guessing we will have more 6 agains against us than the entire round combined.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Start of a new season

A major recruitment drive

Some players of our "old" squad kept because they can do a job

Some players of our "old" squad considered potential prospects and coaching team and players have faith in them

Let's leave all the criticisms behind and get behind the team these next few rounds. If we're shocking at the halfway point get the pitch forks out but for now get behind them, every single one of them!!!

We're winning 2022!!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start of a new season

A major recruitment drive

Some players of our "old" squad kept because they can do a job

Some players of our "old" squad considered potential prospects and coaching team and players have faith in them

Let's leave all the criticisms behind and get behind the team these next few rounds. If we're shocking at the halfway point get the pitch forks out but for now get behind them, every single one of them!!!

We're winning 2022!!!
One thing over the first few games I have noticed is that trial form means fark all. The knights were ordinary in the trials but they smashed the roosters. The broncos trialled poorly as did Penrith.

The sharks trialled but were beaten by a pretty average raiders side

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll leave the judgement until 6pm today. If these c**ts dont win. Heads need to roll