Round 1 team news

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought you all might be interested to see this

Brett Morris (shoulder) and Trent Hodkinson (knee) made returns in Saturday’s trial following off-season surgery. Pat O’Hanlon (broken leg) started light running a month ago, taking a significant step in his return from a compound leg fracture. He has plenty of rehab to go, but may feature at the back end of the year.

Pat O’Hanlon (Broken leg, Indefinite)

Jamal Idris (spine) returned way ahead of schedule in the weekend trial. However, Josh Mansour (shoulder) is certain to miss round one, while Adam Docker (knee), Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (foot) and Nigel Plum (knee) are in doubt. Coach Ivan Cleary will take it slowly with star youngster Waqa Blake (niggles).

Josh Mansour (Shoulder, Early rounds)

Adam Docker (Knee, Early rounds)

Waqa Blake (Multiple niggles, Indefinite)

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (Foot, Round one)

Nigel Plum (Knee, Round one)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mansour is out a massive plus for this one givin early rounds are about completions generally whoever makes least mistakes win and I'm sure there gameplan would have featured him heavily

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's always a good sign when we reckon we will win cause of players the other team will be missing rather than the players we have that can win us the game!
Bring on the season!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'm confident that the boys will be able to get the job done. Will be nice to see soward cop a couple of heavy shots lol

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith are heavily depleted. We will win Round 1 easily.
Oh dear, I hope you're right... This is the 54th season I've followed the Bulldogs and almost every time I've thought it would be an easy day out the Dogs got done. :ohwell:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
hate being overconfident...they almost always disappoint me
curious to see how our attack will be this season with Bmoz and rona in the team...
Reynolds hasnt had a game yet preseason...so who knows if he will start or play

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk i cant remember the last tym we won at penritttt especially a day game???

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think penrittt should go in as favourites. Will have the nucleus of their side all on deck and playing round 1 at home at 4pm.
josh reynolds is still very touch and go and has done no contact work whatsoever. Maybe mbye to start and frawley at 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.