Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

Score: tigers by plenty
First Scorer:benji or farah
Crowd: 14K
Man of the match: benji
Comments: we'll start off the year badly, but not as bad as the sharks or panthers
tbh this comment wouldnt look very stupid at all, but a crowd of 14k? Really?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Dogs by 14. Pritchard to steam roll them. Barba hat trick

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Remaining optimistic.

Head says Tigpies.

Heart says Bulldogs.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, it has nothing to do with what I want to happen. In contrast to the Tigpies, the Dogs have never been a one man gang.
Tigpies rely on Benji firing, if he doesn't they're in for a whalloping!!
Last year, we had no forwards as Hannant was struggling with injuries, Hodgson....well, he's in Ressies this year as is Armit. Hickey gone permanently! Corey Payne only played the last game of the season against Manly. Paea is one that comes to mind out of the NEW forward pack we have.
Throw in the fact that Roberts was out and when Tandy (1x forward) came on board, we started to win some games!!

Watch the difference when our forwards start moving forward this year, the halves will have ample of time to strut their stuff....not like last year, after 5 tackles we made a 10mtr gain and Noddy throwing those flat hospital passes!!
In saying that, I didn't say that anyone came and said "i hope we lose"....but after reading post after post before the season started, it was "OMG, can't wait for the seaon to start!!"..."BU11DOGS"...2011, year of the dogs...etc, etc. Then comes the 1st game and all you read....Tigers by 20, Tigers by 10....

Anyway, good luck to the dogs...... DOGS by 14!!

Hey Jimmy,

Read the above again.

I don't want to say "I told you so" BUT....... I told you so!! :D:D:D
When the forwards do their thing, it don't make any difference if Benji is there or not!
BTW..... who's kicking game was better?

Damn, there is one thing I got wrong...it was by HOW MUCH we won. :D:D:D

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate....you got the crowd number wrong, you had 1000 under what it was, but I will forgive you. :D:love:;)
At least you didn't tip the tigers like some of the kennelers!! ;)

Well Done! :first::thumb::banana:
Sure i saw 26.5k....if im wrong Wigum is still closest caller overall.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason we won is because I didn't make a @#$%ing prediction. Fair dinkum I have the hand of death when I make a prediction about the Dogs so I'll shut the f#$% up this year:p

Status
Not open for further replies.