Should play Harper at centre and push Smith to the wing

understand Smith wants to play centre but he is a much better winger for us

this also allows us to leave fat midget Crichton in Reggies for good

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure it was looking ugly in the first half. If Tass finished off that break created from Averillo in the first half we probably could have won it. It’s just good seeing Averillo showing those kind of touches it’s exciting.
His a bloody good player Averillo, like him in firsts

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His a bloody good player Averillo, like him in firsts
He’s such a classy player Bullie! I want him in firsts too but I’d rather him playing in the halves in reggies instead of the wing in NRL. It’s better for his long term development I think.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s such a classy player Bullie! I want him in firsts too but I’d rather him playing in the halves in reggies instead of the wing in NRL. It’s better for his long term development I think.
So much better long term. Gets chance to run the team and take ownership. Then when steps up, he’s already been a leader playing alongside grown men.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but as Wakeham grows and feels at home, he will start to command the ball. Hard being so inexperienced. The only hope we have is Wakeham and Averillo moving forward. But there both years off dominating the nrl arena
There was someone on here that was at the game and he said that Wakeham was screaming out for the ball but Jmk kept throwing it to Lewis.
Lewis must be demanding the ball..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much better long term. Gets chance to run the team and take ownership. Then when steps up, he’s already been a leader playing alongside grown men.
Shit I just realised what happens to CCup with this Coronavirus? I wonder if they will keep going with it?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah glad we have him

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit I just realised what happens to CCup with this Coronavirus? I wonder if they will keep going with it?
They already play to empty stadiums. Hopefully not an issue.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was someone on here that was at the game and he said that Wakeham was screaming out for the ball but Jmk kept throwing it to Lewis.
Well that’s not good to hear. I’d expect Lewis to be dominant in early games. Once Wakeham looks more likely, both game day and at training surely he gets control

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be pays instructions happened last year as well

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the game until Scomo came on, played attention to the penalties handed out, what a joke the penalties for holding down a player in the tackle were, that referee should never be allowed to referee another game again.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cabramatta RM team

1. Zac Mackay 2. Anthony Raheb 3. Paul Simo 4. Auzzie Tuwhangai 5. Tala Mapasone 6.Jamison Clarke 7. Adam Rizk 8. Danny Fualalo 9. Moo Doh 10. Moses Manu 11. David Minute 12. Liam Taylor 13. Andrew Pritchard 14. Junior Mapesone 15. Matthew Mundine 16. Cleveland McGhie 17. Harley Sanchez 18. Nick Toomata 19. Ayden Carling
Anyone know how Moo Doh went ? Haha