Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thompsons season is over. Need TPJ and Patolo asap. Serious work is needed on attack, they go left constantly and looked terrible today. Reed Mahoney looked a grade above every other Dogs player. Need a dominant half or super star fullback asap. A ball playing 13 up to NRL standard would be a bonus.
Dont rush those kids in NSW Cup, Papali i and KO are teenagers.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're kidding if you watched that and thought Perham was the problem.

He did ok. He just didn't need a shocker from his 5/8th and also didn't need a shocker from his coach who kept the shocking 5/8th on the field
Yeah he should have hooked him we need to have Reynolds on the bench to replace either flanno or burton in this situation

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stress this enough, people looking elsewhere are unfortunately are not tuned in to the details of the game.

People on about Burton, Flanagan, please forget it. The main problem is the front row engine room. We can't get ruck speed without big boppers causing some damage in the middle.
Our half repeatedly kicking the ball out on the full ? Lol cmon bro that’s a very basic thing

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our half repeatedly kicking the ball out on the full ? Lol cmon bro that’s a very basic thing
You can still wrestle back control of the game after errors, Manly had a lot of fuck ups as well.

I saw Paseka & Bullemor bust through tackles and make breaks, Keppie & Jake Trebojevic were dumping our props on their backsides. We got absolutely smashed through the forwards.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what were your thoughts of his contribution ? . . . Would we be better off with Skelton ?
He got zero ball and made our only line break, also looked likely with the limited ball he did get. Give it up, seriously disgraceful how some of you guys carry on.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got zero ball and made our only line break, also looked likely with the limited ball he did get. Give it up, seriously disgraceful how some of you guys carry on.
Hey get off your defensive high horse, i was asking what you thought of his game and what he offered?? Tbh i thought he was adequate but didnt offer much

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hey get off your defensive high horse, i was asking what you thought of his game and what he offered?? Tbh i thought he was adequate but didnt offer much
He got zero ball, what did you want him to do? Other than a couple more dh runs there's hardly much to complain about. Much bigger problems today than him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got zero ball, what did you want him to do? Other than a couple more dh runs there's hardly much to complain about. Much bigger problems today than him.
I think at this stage, if we're playing Brown at 13, Avo could be a decent 14. Skelton could be a more productive centre than Avo though

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care if I get banned, downvoted, have my IP hacked and brutally dealt with in the throes of sleep. It need to be said.

Rabble. Seriously. Rabble, rabble, rabble!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trindall is playing well, but if he came to the Dogs he'd go backwards