Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck this going to go get KFC (not really, but ordering it)

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckwit Evans can push Reed off the ball and nothing. Fuck off

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mahoney had not right covering that kid..what a play..superb

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Getting it out early that I'll be on the Cowboys wagon if this form follows through the whole season lol. #DeardenDrinkwaterRobson

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever we do, we need some bigger forwards... we are going backwards too easily

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even their centres run with more power than our forwards

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry, I know week 1, but the effort and impact from everyone except Mahony has been shit. I could go on but won't.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No THOMPSON
No TPJ..

NO HOPE.
We are a lightweight team and getting rag dolled WITH and without the ball.

Like watching under 18s play under 8s...

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo better rip in, if he says anything along the lines of 'yardage errors, you just can't do that' I might be out, this shit performance has to be punished.
I have to say (and it seems like this time last year when I was saying the same thing about Barrett on here) … he has shown us nothing to suggest he is a good coach so far. I know it’s just one game but let’s not get caught up in all the hype and talk. Results speak louder than words

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These ***** should give some cash to Mahoney. . . They don't deserve it, he does

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big question is - why has it gone on for so many years?? Through numerous coaches and a number of rebuilds. Why do we still not have a decent half, arguably the most important position on the field and the one we should have prioritised our recruitment towards! I am just shaking my head in disbelief.
A big reason as well is we get rid of players that aren’t any good, they go to otter teams an do well, we buy players like burton whom look like superstars in good teams and they come here an end up as duds. We not very smart.

however, a big shout out to reed, he’s been by far the passion and best player on field!! But we know there is no I in team.