Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont many on TK would fault the effort particularly in defence but the attack was lacking creativity, combinations, there were two tries on the left which was great to see, maybe too early to expect those combos but thats supporters for you.

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I'm happy, but about my son.

We beat Cabramatta today in our first trial and my boy folded a massive islander kid in half with a solo tackle, picked up the ball and offloaded for an 70m try to our FB.

Fkn proud as punch. Perfect technique, head to the side, shoulder into the lower rib cage, hands around the thighs and drove him into the ground with all his might and weight on top of him.

Ohh then after the try he checked on the boy then went to celebrate with the boys.
Good story bro,

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Score was 14-8 if you take 2 tries away from them.

On a different day it maybe 14-8 dogs way.. Too early to say we arent competitive.
If the ref gave us the same treatment as he did to parra we would win with ease.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol. You're complaining that he isn't running through people but around them. My good you guys need to take a breath and that's coming from me :tearsofjoy:
I’m not complaining.
I’m illustrating the difference and the reason for my preference.

Upthadogs

New Pup
Reaction score
a drop out he could have just caught?? And the intercept he could have taken? Any other player and you d be rinsing them, just because you like wilson you cant bare to, if you think hes good enough long term, you are part of the problem
You are a proper special unit if you think the last try was on Wilson and he could have caught that intercept. Go have a nap.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a proper special unit if you think the last try was on Wilson and he could have caught that intercept. Go have a nap.
no mate, its just common sense, yeah, lets act like a winger who made 5 errors had a good game, unreal bro

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had to work tonight so I didn't see the game. But I've seen enough of Wilson last year to think he's an NRL player. I think there's going to be players ahead of him though. He didn't let 26 points in alone. But people do tend to want a scapegoat after these losses. Seems like he's it tonight.

Upthadogs

New Pup
Reaction score
no mate, its just common sense, yeah, lets act like a winger who made 5 errors had a good game, unreal bro
You sound like you have read a stat sheet without actually watching the game. So by your logic, players are better off leaving intercept options and not even attempting to catch shit passes so it doesn't show on the stats sheet?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sound like you have read a stat sheet without actually watching the game. So by your logic, players are better off leaving intercept options and not even attempting to catch shit passes so it doesn't show on the stats sheet?
Mate i watched every minute as i always do and wilson, taafe in particular, garbage

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did go to bed however I woke up because life
Sheesh not good mate.
Albeit I passed out earlier so I understand fd up sleeps.
Also earlier I said(whilst pissed)he was scared that was likely incorrect, lacks polish though imo.
Bit too prone conceding errors and I don't think he is a long term wing option really but gets a reprieve now anyway with JAC likely out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.