Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was beating the Flanno Flanno drum for Shane, it was in front of Gus's nose yet he couldn't see it. Yes our juniors are doing great mainly from learning how to pilfer from other districts and call them our own. You can't beat Penrith doing a Penrith.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All proposed changes will mean sweet FA, unless we can develop attacking mindset. Today was a hard day to judge, considering possession. But along with the trials nothing seems to have changed. No offloads, no plays amongst the forwards & only set plays in the backline. Not going to put any NRL team under fatigur if you are relying of 4-5 single hit ups every set.
This!!! I thought we were going to see a different style of footy one that suits the team we have, getting the ball out wide especially to the loaded superstar side! It did not make any sense to me with the style we played today, absolutely disgraceful, I don’t care if we had lost playing a style of football suited to our team, but the shit we dished up tonight was absolutely disgraceful!!! Coach should be under the pump for our performance!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've played no one of any note yet.

Parra were a real test with gun halves and pack.
Agreed.

Comparing the titans to Parra is ridiculous.

But it does highlight what a good halfback can do for a team.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan inherites a squad of misfits as well as picking up some scraps (Flanagan Jr, RFM, Eisenhuth) and has them firing…. Yet Ciraldo has been given everything he’s asked for (entire new top 30) & we still looked clueless n f#cked!
They are playing titans minus Fifita and Foran. Yes they are well on top, yet not a strong side surely to be up against. Plus no Campbell

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed.

Comparing the titans to Parra is ridiculous.

But it does highlight what a good halfback can do for a team.
I can't get my head around no one giving Parra respect. It sucks losing to them but they made the GF in 2022. They had a blip in 2023 due to injuries and suspensions. They went toe to toe with Panthers and Storm for 3 seasons prior to their GF appearance. They were Panther bogey team during regular season and beat the Storm home and away.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knock back Bennett TWICE for shit assistants.

What fkn drug causes you to say no to Wayne twice when he wanted to come here, pre and post des era?
Same drugs the last crop of coaches have been taking, the NFI drug!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't get my head around no one giving Parra respect. It sucks losing to them but they made the GF in 2022. They had a blip in 2023 due to injuries and suspensions. They went toe to toe with Panthers and Storm for 3 seasons prior to their GF appearance. They were Panther bogey team during regular season and beat the Storm home and away.
Parra and respect should NEVER be used in the same sentence ever again

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Titans on bottom of table (-24), Dogs (-18) 2nd last, but Titans get 2 points for the bye next week so enjoy not being last for a week. As Dan Ginnane said when they put the camera on Des Hasler "Say hello to darkness my old friend". Can't see CC being in the job in 2025, but who the fuck takes his place, I have no idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.