Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we’re just rubbish idgaf there’s no excuses. incompetence and retardedness is embedded in our fucking dna

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole friggen club at the moment make me sick and it starts with a fucking assistant coach picking duds.
how Hutchinson gets picked over sexton
Wilson over Skelton
Kiraz with NO PRESEASON FORM over xerri

our only 110kg prop plays the first 10 mins and the last 4 mins of a game.
Mahoney can’t play 80, Mann needs to relieve him 10 before half time
Yup XERRI was the one who got me !! He’s a far superior player !!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Vonnie to Gutherson, “Round 1 winners, how’s that feel Skipper? Gee she must have done a doctorate at the school of cliches..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutch was one of out best today.. also Wilson of he didn't drop the ball at the end was solid enough
There’s some strange comments coming hey. Dramatic queens!! Line breaks were 3 all in end. 4 tries to 2. I know I look for positives, but we were never seriously beating parra at home. We ain’t there yet. Our games improved massively, give us that possession and we win easily

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After round 1 no coach in the competition will swing the axe on selections. Forced change likely for JAC so either Tracey or Xerri to centre and Kiraz to wing. He’ll possibly switch Curran and Salmon but Curran ended up playing 67 minutes anyway so not much of a switch in reality.

Positives for me:
- Kikau and Crichton can carve up the left attack especially when JAC is fit. Surely Ciraldo drills Burton and Hutchison on this during the week.
- Curran awesome, reminds me of David Stagg.
- Mann was good, 35 tackles and 96m run in 55 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.