Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Disappointed with performance so far as expected big year by dogs . Whilst some positions could have better players . This is by far and away best squad for past 5 years
How to perform when you don’t have the ball

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do u fukin expect when we have no possession
I expect the halves to do something anything with the possession. Good halves will make it count when its needed. These guys can do anything with even 100% possession.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if we sign the RIGHT players the club would improve?. NO MIDDLES. NO 7, NO 6 and NO 1. What do people fucking expect?
I had hope, was looking forward to this year. We don’t actually expect a lot, that’s the problem!!!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
34 percent possession.
Blake taffes fault after his knock on never saw ball.
Whats the plan to actually score points if any?
Yea exactly the score is 14-0 and we have no attack so this game is over

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The funerals been great Fox injured is Kiks injured to? Ciraldo probably going to have a stroke after that shit to.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Decide not to watch a single game this year, check the score online, yep was right again.

Try enjoy the season boys until you hit the zero fucks about this sport or team anymore. NFL starts September 5th put yourselves out of this misery its not healthy.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I didn’t take mates offer to go to the game. I would’ve already been on the train coming back home

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
R u kidding yourself bro. That defence was incredible first half. One try off a kick, right up till last one. We have def improved. Last year we be down 30-0. Parra running 90% completions with all the ball. A miracle it was 8-0 wen it was
Shouldve specified in attack. Defence is an attitude and a choice. Attack is on the halves and the coaches plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.