Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Close call between Souffs and Parrascum. I'd say I hate Souffs the most, based on the fact that whenever I see anyone wear one of their poxy jerseys, I get physically ill. I think Parrascum are very beatable in this game.
Does burn ya.. how that jersey just exploded with the bandwagons.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What worries me is the difference between the level of intensity in the Bulldogs trials and where the sides were at who played in Las Vegas.
If Parra is tuned anywhere near those sides, and Bulldogs haven't made a significant improvement over past two weeks, they may struggle.
We have to keep turning their big guys around. Kick on the second or third.
Can’t kick on second or third while we make 20 or so metres in 3 hitups . They’ll keep starting there sets halfway line .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shhh, he's a Queenslander, lucky to be just a day behind the rest of the civilised world!
I forgot about their cow overlords changing the time on them

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What worries me is the difference between the level of intensity in the Bulldogs trials and where the sides were at who played in Las Vegas.
If Parra is tuned anywhere near those sides, and Bulldogs haven't made a significant improvement over past two weeks, they may struggle.
We have to keep turning their big guys around. Kick on the second or third.
Yeah but u can’t compare that. U put any league players on the big stage, in front of large crowd, event style atmosphere, and they’ll turn it on. Human nature to go harder in that arena.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first 5 games bar Gold Coast is easily top 4 teams I can’t stand. Hope we beat one of Parra or sharks sick of loosing to those two in particular.
Yeah GC don’t mind but Hasler will send me you know what’s

Status
Not open for further replies.