Rorters mix it up with gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half Price Chookpen Memberships

For the next two weeks only Chookpen memberships are half price thanks to Gatorade.

From 9am, Monday 21 January to 5pm, Friday 1 February, Gatorade is offering half price Chookpen memberships on adults, concession, family and undercover packages by paying half the cost for you!

That’s right – you only pay 50% of the price and Gatorade will pay the other 50% for you.

With the success of Freddy’s 5000, official partner Gatorade made an approach to the club to see what part they could play in helping get Roosters members on board.

The Chookpen was highlighted by Gatorade as an energetic, exciting atmosphere that they wished to become a part of.

Along with the offer of half price Chookpen Memberships, Gatorade will also become the official partner of the Chookpen for our first home game against traditional Good Friday rivals the Broncos in round 2. They will provide giveaways for all Chookpen Members and will host our half time entertainment.

The membership campaign namesake, Head Coach Brad Fittler, was delighted when told of the offer from Gatorade

“It’s fantastic that Gatorade want to become involved with our campaign, I’m stoked” said Fittler.

“We recognise that Memberships are the future and our target of having 5000 Members by season kick-off has been given a fantastic boost thanks to Gatorade”

“The boys love the Chookpen and we really want to run out of the tunnel at our first home game and see them going off!

So if you haven’t already purchased your Chookpen Membership, now is the time!
If you have already purchased a Chookpen Membership look around to find our next Member of Freddy’s 5000 to join you in the loudest and proudest area at the Sydney Football Stadium.

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/newsletters/fans/January/21.php

Now this is a good way of reaching Membership goals................

I am never drinking gatorade again. Go powerade!!!

M

MikeyP..

Damn im not gonna buy gaY-lord-ade anymore. Doggies should do a similiar thing but that would mean they would have to get a sponser who is willing to fork out thousands.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrCharisma

That's a pretty awesome deal... but also shows how much advertising is saturating our life

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I think our only major chance of getting 10,000 by 2010 is doing something similar to this.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I am gonna get another one and give it to my sister for an early birthday pressie.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
how pissed would you be if you already purchased one thinking you were being loyal etc.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be so glad if canterbury could reach 5k without any of these gimmicks that souths and roosters have.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
The way I see it, they are probably doing it because memberships have dropped, and they have had cancellations because of Mason.

D

DoggyStylz

they must be desperate to fill the stands, so they can show that the new roosters line up is supported by their bandwagon supporters....

nice gimmick

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
The way I see it, they are probably doing it because memberships have dropped, and they have had cancellations because of Mason.
Actually memberships went up by 350% on the day before when Mason signed.

they must be desperate to fill the stands, so they can show that the new roosters line up is supported by their bandwagon supporters....

nice gimmick
It's not the Roosters doing it, it's Gatorade. The Roosters were hesitant in saying yes to this deal. I think it's good for our supporter base to have a sponsor, more exposure both ways.

There are a number of fans annoyed because they bought first up, but the Roosters are in the process of doing something to compensate.

And by the way, we were already close to getting Freddy's 5000.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
At the end of the day if they get 5,000, then they get 5,000 it doesn't necessarily matter which way they get it, obviously a better deal is what is helping the situation. We may have to come up with something similar if we are to reach the 10,000 by 2010 goal. It doesn't necessarily have much to do with been loyal or not, obviously nobody would prefer paying full price then half price if a sponsor was willing to pay the other half. Which is why they are about to reach 5k.

However it is slack for those who have already purchased season tickets, before the deal came in place.

M

Mr Miyagi

Actually memberships went up by 350% on the day before when Mason signed.

It's not the Roosters doing it, it's Gatorade. The Roosters were hesitant in saying yes to this deal. I think it's good for our supporter base to have a sponsor, more exposure both ways.

There are a number of fans annoyed because they bought first up, but the Roosters are in the process of doing something to compensate.

Hesitant LOL
I do not think there would have been any hesitation tbh

I would be tearing up my season ticket for the Roosters if I had already bought one.
How slack is that for the loyal fans who bought theirs as soon as they could.
if I were Roosters management I would be refunding half the money to those loyal fans ASAP

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
And it's a freaking good deal. My sister goes to every game but doesn't have a season ticket, so she spend around $14 a game, so spends way over $100, maybe even $200 including away games, so to get all that for $60 bucks (11 home games, discount to Gosford game, scarf, hat, DVD, sticker pack, pin, members day tickets) it's a sweet deal.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Hesitant LOL

I would be tearing up my season ticket for the Roosters if I had already bought one.
if I were Roosters management I would be refunding half the money to those loyal fans ASAP
That is why there was hesitation...

They are in the process of compensating early bird fans.

It doesn't bother me, I am in GA, but I would be angry too, shelling out that money straight away, but at the Roosters there are payment plans.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Hesitant LOL

Why waste money?

D

DoggyStylz

ye im sure they busting down the door at the roosters to join.....

The roosters desperate to get 5000 so they dont get embarressed, its a form of bribery, discounts free passes etc

seems to me Nick Politis is using his Dirty car salesman techniques to get anyone threough the door to make a sale!

At the end of the day if they get 5,000, then they get 5,000 it doesn't necessarily matter which way they get it, obviously a better deal is what is helping the situation. We may have to come up with something similar if we are to reach the 10,000 by 2010 goal. It doesn't necessarily have much to do with been loyal or not, obviously nobody would prefer paying full price then half price if a sponsor was willing to pay the other half. Which is why they are about to reach 5k.

However it is slack for those who have already purchased season tickets, before the deal came in place.

mate im happy the way things are now, id rather 4000 ppl join up by 2010 because they want to not because they are being bribed or coax into it

Status
Not open for further replies.