Roosters want the Wolfman

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The teller

I will enjoy watching you lot cry at the end of the season, baying for your coach blood when the dogs finish at the bottom

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look guys I think we are being way too harsh on the poor old Roosters......you have to look at it this way....if the Roosters do win the comp (lol) then it will really be just another premiership for the Dogs....they couldnt have done it without our players!!!!

To all your Rorter fans.......look out here we come losers!!!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
isn't a decade 10 years?

Didn't really need to read past your attempt at spelling mediocrity to know that you dropped out of high school but honestly who can't count to ten? After all it is the amount of points the roosters beat you by last season with an origin depleted outfit.

Edit: Hell i just noticed that the dates were even written on the picture you posted. How embarrassing.
16-13

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will enjoy watching you lot cry at the end of the season, baying for your coach blood when the dogs finish at the bottom
i still love your sig :D

anyone noticed yet? i don't even think HE has noticed yet :p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol why arent i suprised...the roosters want everyone

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ the dogs the only team to choke twice from 2nd vs 7th games finals
LOL. If irony were raindrops, we'd all be 20 feet underwater by now.

Bulldogs are the chokers. LOL. Someone put this guy out of his misery. I'm embaressed for him.

S

Sub

no body remembers 2nd
Interesting considering many of your quotes seem to remember who came second...

Face it your club was feared and respected back in 2004... now your team is the team everyone feels sorry for... you're slowly starting to take over the ranks from South Sydney. You think signings like Hodgson, Ennis, Morris, Kimmorley and Hannant can replace players like O'meley, Asotasi, Mason, Price, Tonga, Myles, Anasta, SBW and even Sherwin.

There's a reason why people like you keep harping on about the past it's because you have no future and deep down you know it... "a new culture" pfft.. makes me laugh to be honest with you.

K

kennyy

Mate u've lost it
u lost the game
get the **** over it

my sig also refers to membership, nothing to do with second place roosters.

PS u got a record in 04 mate, side to lose the most grand finals with 14 lol keep tripping at that line then releasing DVDs to glorify it

K

kennyy

Interesting considering many of your quotes seem to remember who came second...

Face it your club was feared and respected back in 2004... now your team is the team everyone feels sorry for... you're slowly starting to take over the ranks from South Sydney. You think signings like Hodgson, Ennis, Morris, Kimmorley and Hannant can replace players like O'meley, Asotasi, Mason, Price, Tonga, Myles, Anasta, SBW and even Sherwin.

There's a reason why people like you keep harping on about the past it's because you have no future and deep down you know it... "a new culture" pfft.. makes me laugh to be honest with you.
its back to the old culture, u know the one u try to buy constantly

Also speaking of interesting comebackwhy couldnt u pick one of the many other posts where u got slammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.