Roosters v Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come round 4 i hope someone puts one on Riley Brown, similar to the one Hunt put on Braith *evil laugh* buahahahahahaha

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Riley Brown hit the shoulder into Wing and then Anasta ran away from the tackle quickly like a dog, clapping ecstaticly.
yeah I saw that tackle, i didnt see the prick anasta clap tho, what a knob. Glad they re-arranged his face tonight.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riley Brown hit the shoulder into Wing and then Anasta ran away from the tackle quickly like a dog, clapping ecstaticly.

lol. Don't ****ing whinge. You poach our players, you have to put up with their piss poor performances. Don't worry, they'll come good around contract time. Topou played well, perhaps the Rorters should produce more of their own players, like they did with him.
If you're talking about Tupou, I'm sure he was a Knights junior. So they didn't even produce him.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very happy with that win, Wallace played awesome I thought. So much difference having a good halfback, alot of pressure off locky. Team seems to be fitting well together, and will only get better.

I think hunt will be fine. Anasta was falling over, hunt was never going for his head.

And I never get sick of seeing us beat the roosters!

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very happy with that win, Wallace played awesome I thought. So much difference having a good halfback, alot of pressure off locky. Team seems to be fitting well together, and will only get better.

I think hunt will be fine. Anasta was falling over, hunt was never going for his head.

And I never get sick of seeing us beat the roosters!
I will never get sick of the Roosters getting beat :D

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters didnt play that dominant way like they did against the Rabbits.
O'Meley was so plain for them, Mason was good, Myles was their best forward behind Fitzy, Anasta poor bloke hope he is alright....Yeah i only comment on the doggie player performances, the only ones i care about haha

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
lol. Don't ****ing whinge. You poach our players, you have to put up with their piss poor performances. Don't worry, they'll come good around contract time. Topou played well, perhaps the Rorters should produce more of their own players, like they did with him.
Tupou is a knights junior

We just made him into the player he is today cause he needed help with his weight.

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Soliola are you fair dinkum about Mason?

Made 170 metres, bent the line big time and made a linebreak. He's putting in a huge effort.

Myles went very well too.

Not a game Ill remember for long though. Storm next week which should be good lol.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Soliola are you fair dinkum about Mason?

Made 170 metres, bent the line big time and made a linebreak. He's putting in a huge effort.

Myles went very well too.

Not a game Ill remember for long though. Storm next week which should be good lol.
To me it look like he made 17 metres of them at forwards

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Cameron Smith will tear the Roosters apart next week. Plenty of points will be leaked up the middle of the Roosters defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.