Roosters Up 2 their Old Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
thats loyalty at its best, turning down $100,000 to play for the team he wants to is pretty amazing, good on him

D

Danish

Does anyone else find it odd that he could afford to move to brisbane on a $20K/year contract??

Me thinks the Broncos have hooked him up a bit more than we know about

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
Does anyone else find it odd that he could afford to move to brisbane on a $20K/year contract??

The salary cap is bullshiit everyone knows that all clubs rort it but we were the only dumb ones that got caught.

D

Danish

He's a junior isnt he??

So salary cap is meaningless.

He probably gets free accomodation and food and that. Plus $400/week allowance to go play video games and what not

2004 Premiers

as i said the salary cap is useless everyone rorts it.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he played in the trial game against souths. scored two tries....

the roosters have stacks of kids on 100kl

we probably have some on 50 etc...
his mum is apparently moving up to brisbane with him, she will have to find a job and pay rent unless they are moving into waynes "Granny flat" (2 bedroom, top floor on the river ;) )

A

atomic_crimson

they could do what the roosters do... charge players 200 a week and they got everything done and a house to live in?

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
i think that the kid has good loyality and i think that we could see some good stuff in the future from this kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
good on him, thats what i would do...if u like a player/team then why not play for them, live your dream....its always been my dream to play for arsenal. even though real madrid wanted me i rejected them and waited for arsenal...its the only team ill play for and now this kid is living his dream...but 20,000 a year, that even less than me...

D

D0ggyStylz

Shrek Is King said:
good on him, thats what i would do...if u like a player/team then why not play for them, live your dream....its always been my dream to play for arsenal. even though real madrid wanted me i rejected them and waited for arsenal...its the only team ill play for and now this kid is living his dream...but 20,000 a year, that even less than me...
WoW, you set your dreams really low. I guess they are much easier to achieve that way ;) lol

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
clubs have been offering free accomodation for years. how else would u get them to live in a different place so young with no money behind them?.

Reaction score
Danish said:
He's a junior isnt he??

So salary cap is meaningless.

He probably gets free accomodation and food and that. Plus $400/week allowance to go play video games and what not
Yeah, hes not in the Broncos top 25. So they can **** with it how ever they want, just like the Roosters do, but to a lesser extent ;) jks.

But in all seriousness, good on the bloke ay, full credit to him for playing for loyalty over money. There needs to be more players like him around.

K

K E

Danish said:

First time in my life Danish I agree with you.

I'm sure the News Ltd Broncos are giving him brown paper bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.