rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fast forward to 2:55 I nearly chocked with laughter

Last edited by a moderator:

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow incredible to publicly say that as a coach when your own team is the most questionable side in the nrl when it comes to *salary cap*!!!
I bet you are fking thankful robinson

Shaking my head

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard on the radio a few weeks back that the Cocks want Robinson to be coach there for the next few decades, sorta like a Ferguson at Man U sorta thing. Well, better them than us I guess. Even I could coach a side who has at least a $400 million salary cap to a few wins.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Biggest piss taker I've heard all year!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He even said it with a straight face,lol. He and his omnipotent master Politis are two of the biggest comedians in the game. According to Nick the third party deals are minimal at the Roosters and secondly for Robinson to even suggest that the salary cap is even being employed by the club is laughable.
Will be interesting next year when they don't have the Wyong Roos to prop up their Intrust side, they will actually have to pay the full freight for players within their club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He even said it with a straight face,lol. He and his omnipotent master Politis are two of the biggest comedians in the game. According to Nick the third party deals are minimal at the Roosters and secondly for Robinson to even suggest that the salary cap is even being employed by the club is laughable.
Will be interesting next year when they don't have the Wyong Roos to prop up their Intrust side, they will actually have to pay the full freight for players within their club.
Be interesting to see what happens there. As far as I have seen NSWRL has no desire to expand with more teams.

Also wasn't Flegg disappearing soon too (or was that this Top 30 crap?)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what happens there. As far as I have seen NSWRL has no desire to expand with more teams.

Also wasn't Flegg disappearing soon too (or was that this Top 30 crap?)
Souths and Norths were also warring at the fact that the Bears wanted to sign Todd Carney and it looked like their partnership was going to dissolve a year and a half before time. Laughable that Souths should be indignant considering some of the players they have signed and laughable once again that the Roosters felt they would then join with the Bears and not have to field a stand alone Intrust side. Fiji is supposed to be in next year as well.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...g/news-story/fe9ca6e16de23b207e563640faaaf98e

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Souths and Norths were also warring at the fact that the Bears wanted to sign Todd Carney and it looked like their partnership was going to dissolve a year and a half before time. Laughable that Souths should be indignant considering some of the players they have signed and laughable once again that the Roosters felt they would then join with the Bears and not have to field a stand alone Intrust side. Fiji is supposed to be in next year as well.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...g/news-story/fe9ca6e16de23b207e563640faaaf98e
Souths I think settled things though to keep that partnership. Wyong was irrepairable as they got jack of being Roosters dumping ground and wanted to develop their own talent from the area.

Fiji will be awesome to see playing.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon uncle nick bet him he wouldnt talk about the cap without laughing

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow incredible to publicly say that as a coach when your own team is the most questionable side in the nrl when it comes to *salary cap*!!!
I bet you are fking thankful robinson

Shaking my head
TRENT ROBINSON SPEAKING; I say thank God for the salary cap because the other 15 teams have to abide by it, while we have ways of getting around it.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What a joke.
I read they're after Munster to replace Cronk in 2020.
Amazing how they sign anyone they like.
But yes Trent (& the NRL) thank god for the salary cap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.