Roosters in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of that try the Chooks scored last season when *name removed* gave a short ball to *name removed* who broke the line and passed to *name removed* who then put a kick in for *name removed* to score. Easily the best try of *name removed*'s career.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that try.... one of the best ever. From memory it was the same game that *name removed* smashed *name removed* ending his career.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
@RLW_Mole: In THE MOLE in RLW today - some BIG name NRL stars booted out of Clovelly Hotel last Sunday for dribbling on the piss

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want names.

Just say apparantly or allegedly infront of them. Ill cover you in court and say i made you do it,

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna know! Do they have a hyphen in there name? That will narrow it down to 8 or 9 players

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was probbaly Blowjob Luelua'sua'tua'fua'mua'kua'nua'jua'pua'bua'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavuatu

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was probbaly Blowjob Luelua'sua'tua'fua'mua'kua'nua'jua'pua'bua'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavuatu
You spelt it wrong. There are three too many a's.

Common mistake. I'll let it slide.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You spelt it wrong. There are three too many a's.

Common mistake. I'll let it slide.
I sincerly aa'aaaaapologise

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are there any documented cases of a public forum owner or user being sued in court over defamation? I have not seen or heard of any in my time in law.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are there any documented cases of a public forum owner or user being sued in court over defamation? I have not seen or heard of any in my time in law.
I object to what you just said.

Clever.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure, and I don't want to say anything that might be false. But I *name removed* went to court regarding a rumour posted on their site which used to be www.*nameremoved*.com/forums.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Google "popb itch legal action" and you'll see quite a few cases. PB still exists, and its weekly mailout of rumours and anecdotes is still worth subscribing too, but it's now a badly watered down version of it in its prime, about ten years ago. Repeated legal action did that to it.

(On a side note, one or two of its major sources were outed as mainstream (including BBC) broadcast or print journalists who leaked onto the messageboard all the stuff they knew but could never broadcast or publish).

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Much like with the thread about "player failing drugs test", do not name names unless you can back it up with a legitimate published source.

Lets wait to see if the media talk anything about this first.

The media loves the sydney Roosters don't think they will talk much at all. But if it was the Canterbury Bulldogs it will be on all the news channels on BREAKING NEWS

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After their brawl, I heard they went to Bondi Ink & got *name removed* tattooed down their arms, and the guy that was in tears, got tear drops tattooed on his face..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
**** I hate the Roosters. I hope we put 40 on them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 99% certain the Dragons Army Forum got shut down because of the threat of being sued for defamation by Peter Doust.

After their brawl, I heard they went to Bondi Ink & got *name removed* tattooed down their arms, and the guy that was in tears, got tear drops tattooed on his face..
I'm sure, being the coconuts they are, they got *name removed* tattooed going from one shoulder to another.

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm 99% certain the Dragons Army Forum got shut down because of the threat of being sued for defamation by Peter Doust.
A V8 Supercar Team owner also threatened legal action against the V8 Central Forum or some of its members for similar things. This is going back a few years now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...y-in-eels-sights/story-e6frexnr-1226458060366

Okay now we can talk more about this.

IT was not a good look for the struggling Sydney Roosters when half their first-grade side was asked to leave the Clovelly Hotel last Sunday afternoon for drunken behaviour. Sharks star and former teammate Todd Carney was among the group with his mate Mitchell Pearce. CEO Steve Noyce has spoken to the players and has not ruled out fines.

Status
Not open for further replies.