Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If not the Broncos definitely the Roosters
I have a feeling it’s …

Bronco’s
Union
Roosters
Bulldogs

In that order …. would love to be wrong and see us move to the top of that list … but I can’t see it unfortunately …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haas will not leave Broncos.

Mark my words.

I will shave my balls if that doesnt happen.
I get the feeling “Mark my Words” are going to become 3 very popular words on here from now on .. [emoji23][emoji23]

Like your style ..

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What uncle Nick wants, uncle Nick gets!
We beat them to the punch with Paul Dunn and Anasta .... can't remember them missing too many others over the years.

The current Roosters team is at the end of a window, expect them to be huge players in the market moving forward.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We beat them to the punch with Paul Dunn and Anasta .... can't remember them missing too many others over the years.

The current Roosters team is at the end of a window, expect them to be huge players in the market moving forward.
The Roosters will pay Hass $2 million a season, including house, car and whatever else he wants! The nrl will not even look in their direction!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

According to the Chinese whispers :tearsofjoy:
If Haas leaves the Groncos it will be to the Dogies...The source is Garlic :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: