Rona/loko/licha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you imagine the salary cap issues!!!
The Graham's would not require salaries. They would survive off the tears of their opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So who would be the coach Des or another Graham?
Des. The reason being that if Graham was coaching, he would name himself on the run-on side for 80 minutes every week, leaving the other coaching staff stranded in the box during games.

Moreover, a paradox would occur, because coach Graham would need to drop a Graham to NSW Cup in order to play himself, but Graham's are un-droppable.

Therein lies the Graham Paradox.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Des. The reason being that if Graham was coaching, he would name himself on the run-on side for 80 minutes every week, leaving the other coaching staff stranded in the box during games.

Moreover, a paradox would occur, because coach Graham would need to drop a Graham to NSW Cup in order to play himself, but Graham's are un-droppable.

Therein lies the Graham Paradox.
Outstanding post ...

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So 3 signings (or so it seems) by the dogs.

All 3 are young, and have extremely good potential. What more do the dogs need at this point for the next couple of years?
A fact of football life is that no club will never have the "perfect" team. But with the Bulldogs if Chase Stanley and Jacob Loko can stay fit and Curtis Rona plays to expectations we will have a top notch centre/wing combination on both sides.

As far as fullback is concerned we have played Sam Perrett and Mitch Brown there and both have risen above expectations. So why not stick with who we have already got?

The thing we must always remember is that we have about the best set of forwards in the comp. And its the forwards who win the big games... like grand finals.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Loko and Rona are fringe players, so not exactly exciting.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im excited on rona and loko. Beale now and we are complete

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Loko and Rona are fringe players, so not exactly exciting.
I wouldn't say fringe, one was doing well before injury struck and is taking his time to heal up properly and the other is good but is being punished for signing elsewhere I believe?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know guys I hated seeing our team get decimated by origin this year but I must admit I'm excited about our current team. Graham personifies the Bulldog spirit every time he takes the field, Dogzilla is back to his menacing best, I still can't believe we were talking about cutting him loose earlier this season for Fifi and T.Rex IMO has been a revelation!!! This guy seriously has some untapped potential. His big , strong, has the potential of a good kicking game and has soft hands for a big fella. Suddenly his pay packet doesn't seem so large, at the end of the day in my eyes T.Rex is turning out to be a bargain. So F you Manly :grinning:

With the inclusions of new blood joining our team next year: of what I have seen of Rona he is a big strong unit with plenty of speed and agility for a big man. Rona will be more than a handful for the opposition on the wing for us and coming from an AFL dominated state he should be good under the high ball but I haven't seen him go up for many high balls lately. In fact I haven't seen him playing FG since the potential rumour of his signing started.

We have swapped one Michael for another. Lichaa young talented and a future Rep player all he needs is a great coach and a bit of playing time in FG to bring out the best in himself and behind our pack of forwards this guy will be a star. I would have loved to see Ennis stay for another year so we could ease Lichaa into the hooking role but our captain has a young family to take care of and at the end of the day we could not accommodate Micheal with the longevity he was after so with that said, Micheal you have been a great servant to our club and I wish you well at the sharkies but not when you play against us. Look after your family.

I don't know much about Loko except for what I have read or seen on YouTube and I am sure since he played for Parra I must of hated this guy at one stage or another, though I believe if he could through his injuries and stay injury free he should be an asset to our backline. After all there isn't a better feeling than getting one over Parra. So welcome to Bulldogs Loko and I hope you repay our faith in you by becoming a regular injury free first grader for the all conquering all mighty Bulldogs. The club that put Belmore on the map. Get excited guys Des is building his team and the future calls for wearing shades as the future looks bright!!! Now all we need is for Beale to ................

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know guys I hated seeing our team get decimated by origin this year but I must admit I'm excited about our current team. Graham personifies the Bulldog spirit every time he takes the field, Dogzilla is back to his menacing best, I still can't believe we were talking about cutting him loose earlier this season for Fifi and T.Rex IMO has been a revelation!!! This guy seriously has some untapped potential. His big , strong, has the potential of a good kicking game and has soft hands for a big fella. Suddenly his pay packet doesn't seem so large, at the end of the day in my eyes T.Rex is turning out to be a bargain. So F you Manly :grinning:

With the inclusions of new blood joining our team next year: of what I have seen of Rona he is a big strong unit with plenty of speed and agility for a big man. Rona will be more than a handful for the opposition on the wing for us and coming from an AFL dominated state he should be good under the high ball but I haven't seen him go up for many high balls lately. In fact I haven't seen him playing FG since the potential rumour of his signing started.

We have swapped one Michael for another. Lichaa young talented and a future Rep player all he needs is a great coach and a bit of playing time in FG to bring out the best in himself and behind our pack of forwards this guy will be a star. I would have loved to see Ennis stay for another year so we could ease Lichaa into the hooking role but our captain has a young family to take care of and at the end of the day we could not accommodate Micheal with the longevity he was after so with that said, Micheal you have been a great servant to our club and I wish you well at the sharkies but not when you play against us. Look after your family.

I don't know much about Loko except for what I have read or seen on YouTube and I am sure since he played for Parra I must of hated this guy at one stage or another, though I believe if he could through his injuries and stay injury free he should be an asset to our backline. After all there isn't a better feeling than getting one over Parra. So welcome to Bulldogs Loko and I hope you repay our faith in you by becoming a regular injury free first grader for the all conquering all mighty Bulldogs. The club that put Belmore on the map. Get excited guys Des is building his team and the future calls for wearing shades as the future looks bright!!! Now all we need is for Beale to ................
Well said my Eagle looking mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.