Roll Call: Vs. Roosters (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

Roll Call: Vs. Roosters

Who's going to the game against the Roosters next week?

I should be there but most likely will be in reserve seating with TMT (yet to organise it)

Who else and where are you sitting?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
im there already.... still not sure where i am going to sit... i have to talk to my mates on wednesday and see what are they going to do

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be there with a posse of about 15 lol. It seems alot of peoples want to be there.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Ill be there - as usual - and sitting a few rows behind the dogs bench - as usual.... might see you's there...

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I'll be there, I have reserved season ticket seats so I guess that is where I will be.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was going to go but ****ing work rostered me on for 3pm-10pm friday night...im gonna try to swap but i dont know :(

Nick ''Top Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ill be there, and lets all try and get there half an hour early so we can start our screaming and cheering

B

Bwaif

I will be there, in the army as per usual. Sucks that I know a few roosters supporters though cos I'ma have to see them at half. LOL

but will be there with between 10-20 people in the army going off

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
ill be there lol and if i have to work and wont b finished b4 it. ill take the day off :grinning:

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mattyg87 said:
i was going to go but ****ing work rostered me on for 3pm-10pm friday night...im gonna try to swap but i dont know :(
i feel ya pain =(

I'll be on a cruise boat so i'll miss it =( (why now of all rounds why does it have to be now?) but i'll be there in spirit :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.