Roll Call VS Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
say if we were to play, and assuming phelps is out this week, who would u put into the wing spot?

T

TdoggBulldog

yuck im assuming u have uni exams?

me too dont worry. i have 3 in 2 days and the first is on state of origin night from 6-9pm

:(

im feeling ur pain
lmao i should be at exams this week but can't go to school.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never underestimate the Bye. Coming into this game with a 100% losing record will ensure they are fired up for a big game. You also have to take into account that we have both Mason and Ryan out for Origin while the Bye are at full strength and will no doubt be annoyed that they have no players selected for either Qld or NSW. Was going to write up a preview but i couldn't find the Byes team sheet.

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
daym...dis fred is goin gangbusters (as they say lol)

i myself thought it was lame, but since theres not much goin on this week with no coach-sacking issues to discuss, i thought id throw this in the air

D

DoGs_R_dA_bEst

the game is on monday aye at belmore sports ground.. lets all go its Reni's 25th b'day :D he is 3 Weeks and 4 days older den me :D

K

kennyy

Funny how we won a game and it all disappeared.

Take that weidler u ****ing scum

He called me last week and threatened me about how i said i would post his number up. Should have recorded it..

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
He called me last week and threatened me about how i said i would post his number up. Should have recorded it..
yep should have. woulda made some real entertaining listening

H

Haztrick

Whatever, either way u will look like a knob for doing a review 10/14minutes in..
Funny thing is.. 1) I didn't pause it, it stuffed up. 2) It wasn't a review, it was a couple of thoughts about 4 players that I hadn't seen play much before.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
He also said mate i read the website (this one) regually..
haha really?

well if hes readin this...

danny weidler u are ugly, annoying, ill informed, a rumor spreading self interest twat who should be sued for makin comments in the public media without any proof or backup to add any shred of credibility to your lame ass reports.

and your insider news on the footy show is lame... saying jarred mullen is nervous about his origin call up is not insider news u fool.

go and get a job with New Idea your journalistic style suits them perfectly. and all rugbly league fans would be better off as u provide nothing to this great game of ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.