Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone like to pm their aan password to a fellow bulldogs supporter? :grinning:

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Updated PAX with Tickets purchased everyone :grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just be careful with ticketwreck ... They farkd my tickets this morning I ordered a family tickets for 4 and only got one ticket ... They say their aware of the problem and a fixing it... They fukn better!!!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Just be careful with ticketwreck ... They farkd my tickets this morning I ordered a family tickets for 4 and only got one ticket ... They say their aware of the problem and a fixing it... They fukn better!!!
Same thing happended to me, I bought 3 family tickets but only received 3 seats. Had to call them and sort it out.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So did I and they said they call me back.... Did they fix yours straight away?

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
The prices for Cat 1 are outrageous!

And you can't get a Family ticket in Cat 1.

I have 13 memberships yet can only buy 10 tickets. How do I tell the others they are missing the biggest game of the season so far?

JOKE!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same thing happended to me, I bought 3 family tickets but only received 3 seats. Had to call them and sort it out.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeah, I told him that I wanna sort it out now but the guy i got was pretty cool so he did it right away for me

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm hoping its 60k+ on Saturday night :grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I told him that I wanna sort it out now but the guy i got was pretty cool so he did it right away for me
Ok thanks for the info mate , now I'm pissed! I'm ringing them back and I'm gonna crack it!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
The prices for Cat 1 are outrageous!

And you can't get a Family ticket in Cat 1.

I have 13 memberships yet can only buy 10 tickets. How do I tell the others they are missing the biggest game of the season so far?

JOKE!
Cat 1 tickets while pricey for ordinary games... It's not for a Prelim. (Comparing it too other sports).

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Cat 1 tickets while pricey for ordinary games... It's not for a Prelim. (Comparing it too other sports).
That's fair enough but no family ticket for that Category is unfair, in my opinion.

But the bigger problem is that you can't even buy a ticket for every membership you hold. Maybe next year I should buy 13 separate memberships to get 13 AAN's. Its a joke!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because I live in Forster and hate trying to get tickets on line with Ticketek am sweating on a phone call from friends who are buying tickets for me in Sydney. Hope to be in the kennel but the category three besides it will be good. Just as long as I don't have to sit too near Riff fans.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
WOW, The Kennel seats all sold out in 2 hours! Very happy I got some!

Olympiakara

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope we keep this up, if we can get 55-65 k that would be awesome. Updated pax number?

Status
Not open for further replies.