Roll call Bulldogs V Titans Anyone going ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
My ticket is in section 317 which I believe is the dogs away supporters bay

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll be there, but going with broncos supporter mates so sitting in the nosebleeds.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. QLD club tickets hadn't arrived as yesterday. Will see at work tomorrow.

spills

New Pup
Reaction score
Flying in from the NT today with the young fella to go. Can't wait

Dan The Mus

Waterboy
Reaction score
Flying up from Sydney tomorrow. Will be sitting in the Dogs supporters section.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be there! Ill most likely be at the caxton before and after the game. If anyone wants to say hello look for the dogs jersey with 88 on the back, and for a guy that looks like a moderator :tongue1:

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Going with the missus, we got your qld membership tickets Tuesday I don't think they are great seats but my biggest concern is how she is going to handle nearly 4 hours of footy.....

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tickets were fubar by Aust Post. Will be collecting them from a gate before the game so NFI where they are. I'll be the mad **** with a Dogs jersey on with ****s signatures all over it and probably roaring drunk and yelling at kids birthday celebration style.

Gonna be at the members thing Sat morn too and I'll be ****in sore and in pain and probably won't have slept.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
my tickets were fubar by aust post. Will be collecting them from a gate before the game so nfi where they are. I'll be the mad **** with a dogs jersey on with ****s signatures all over it and probably roaring drunk and yelling at kids birthday celebration style.

Gonna be at the members thing sat morn too and i'll be ****in sore and in pain and probably won't have slept.
sickest ****!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we are going,for the bulldogs qld members we will be sitting way up in the nose bleed section, i cannot understand why we cant be seated in the away team (bulldogs) section with the rest of the doggies fans instead of section 508 way way way up high

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
508 isn't too bad. It's the 700's that are right up top.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Ill be on my pat malone so will be keen to chat to other dogs supporters , last game on the coast met a lovely couple who drove down from Bundaburg , said there was a sea of blue and white at surfers that weekend , I usually drive down the hill and grab a train from outside Ipswich , always plenty of dogs supporters around

G

Gladiator.

I'll be there! Ill most likely be at the caxton before and after the game. If anyone wants to say hello look for the dogs jersey with 88 on the back, and for a guy that looks like a moderator :tongue1:
*MOEderator.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So pumped for today, about to check in at Sofitel n get our drink on. Down to the game about six for two NRL matches and hopefully a performance like last week to cap off a great night. Wake up tomorrow for brekky & autographs!! What a great weekend if you live in Brisbane and have not got QLD membership you are MAD. I will try n post some photos when i get back. Be great to meet fellow supporters from the Kennel and Army!!

Status
Not open for further replies.