Rod Silva

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still one of my greatest Bulldogs memories. Lucky enough to be at the ground and thought wow there were a lot of Parramatta supporters when they scored their 2nd and 3rd tries.

Thought we lost a heap of support when a lot of unlucky people started walking out early and I'm assuming missed the rest of the game. Then when Rocket scored the runaway try off Relf's magic pass, I realised most of our support was still inside but just hadn't had much opportunity to make their presence known until then.

The best moments were Halligan's 78th minute sideline conversion and Polly's 'is it over' field goal attempt. I was sinting in front of the posts and wasn't sure if it was successful. Extra time was still good but the closeness and excitement of the game quickly disappeared and the rest was history. It was nice to see the Parramatta supporters have their turn to start leaving early (I did feel sorry for them), when it was clear the Eels were a shattered team.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Still one of my greatest Bulldogs memories. Lucky enough to be at the ground and thought wow there were a lot of Parramatta supporters when they scored their 2nd and 3rd tries.

Thought we lost a heap of support when a lot of unlucky people started walking out early and I'm assuming missed the rest of the game. Then when Rocket scored the runaway try off Relf's magic pass, I realised most of our support was still inside but just hadn't had much opportunity to make their presence known until then.

The best moments were Halligan's 78th minute sideline conversion and Polly's 'is it over' field goal attempt. I was sinting in front of the posts and wasn't sure if it was successful. Extra time was still good but the closeness and excitement of the game quickly disappeared and the rest was history. It was nice to see the Parramatta supporters have their turn to start leaving early (I did feel sorry for them), when it was clear the Eels were a shattered team.
Great story - until you empathised with Eels fans :-).

Awesome day, will never forget it.
Just a pity we played our GF a week early...