Robinson set to drop Sam Walker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

Apparently Trent Robinson is set to drop Sam Walker and play Joey Manu at 6.... just lol. This bloke would drop/ release his own mother if he found one who made a better Sunday roast. I've seen crack addicts trying to score who had more patience.

I have said it before, but Kyle Flanagan was once a good prospect and the chequebook coach ruined him with his lack of patience. Walker should do everything in his power to get out of there before Robbo ruins him too.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/587ea54122fbdad3f12708955bf24e1b

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or he should just cop it on the chin and work on what needs to be worked on to improve his game.

At least he isn't crying to the media unlike your best buddy.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The fact that the Roosters are only up against the Dragons also allows for some experimentation. They could run out with 9 blokes for kickoff and still lap the Drags.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Or he should just cop it on the chin and work on what needs to be worked on to improve his game.

At least he isn't crying to the media unlike your best buddy.
Flanagan literally never cried to the media about getting dropped you revisionist historian.

Robinson is shit. Why do you think his team so frequently underachieves despite their unrivalled roster quality?

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol @ Cheese thinking he is going there to win a premiership
I’m so happy he went there. Pretty much guarantees neither he or the club will win another comp any time soon lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Walker is worse than Flanagan, mildly better in attack but horrendously bad in defence. People call Okunbor a traffic come, Walker isn’t even that.

Always a Bulldog

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan watching over his shoulder for the tap