Roberts to the Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Source: NRL Gossip

Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts has agreed to terms with the Parramatta Eels on a two year deal starting next season. The Bulldogs however are confident that Eels centre Joel Reddy will be at Belmore next season and play alongside brother-in-law Bryson Goodwin.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Sad to see Roberts go but it was always going to happen however if we sign Reddy what an absolute dud bye that would be, we DO NOT need him.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark. No thanks to Reddy! fml.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dud signing if we get Reddy. Wonder what this means for Mortimer.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I dont get what they see in Reddy, the guy is useless but i feel we are going to sign him. And who cares if his bro in law is Goodwin, i dont want either here next year lol Mortimer will be better off coming off the bench and playing the back up hooker role, not much responsibility for him there. Havnt the Eels upgraded their halves by a million.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Agreed to terms doesn't mean he has signed yet, but either way he wants out and looks likely!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Fck this family club bullsh!t, "o0o0 lets sign Reddy because he relates to Goodwin"

Goodwin is off-contract this seasons end and we don't need neither of them !

Whose next? Brother Bronx? Both of you can play NSW Cup next year.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I dont blame him for going, he will get a shot at the Eels and he and Sandow are a dangerous pairing although can be inconsistent but throw Hayne in there with them and thats a very dangerous attacking core.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Bryson and Reddy can both play together in NSW Cup

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares if we sign Reddy.. if Lafai keeps improving we will see Lafai in the top grade not Reddy.. reddy lets say is a backup

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
1. Hayne
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
9. M. Keating

i like it tbh.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Reddy myself but at least we won't have to sit through watching him kill us every time we play them.

Don't know why but he always had blinders against us.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what we said about the signing of Keating last year eh ?
Yea but Keating is playing good.. Keating was picked over Roberts because he is playing better.. Roberts only has what 3-4 good games? Keating has been non stop running around the field backing players up and doing great in attack and defense.. (only missed 14 tackles this year atm)

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Yea but Keating is playing good.. Keating was picked over Roberts because he was playing better..
Yeah so stop talking sh!t, you all went blaaah when we signed Keating. Now use are all batting over him.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Knowing Moore he will play Reddy over Lafai lol

Status
Not open for further replies.