Roberts & Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roberts was being rested to avoid injury.

Ikin reckons Holdsworth and Roberts did as much as they could tonight, but he'd have considered Barba in 17 as an X Factor.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ikin reckons Holdsworth and Roberts did as much as they could tonight, but he'd have considered Barba in 17 as an X Factor.
Ikin??? he doesnt commentate anymore. Joey Johns said maybe it would be a good idea to give Barba a go on the bench

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You mean Johns. Ikin stopped commentating months ago lol.

The sad truth is, they did do as much as they could.

Roberts simply can't play with the amount of pressure that was on him tonight. No player can and I think we look a little to 1 dimensional.

I thought Kimmorley's injury would hurt us but not to this extend.

I hate to say it but we're in some serious trouble.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is why barba should have had a run during the year. Too much to ask for the young man to play his 2nd game since getting dropped in round 3 or something. His last game was when he won us the game against warriors i think it was on full time.

And if he is on the bench, then Warbutron loses his spot???

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
minor cork for Roberts they say.........

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give it another try with same team I guess. We have no back up. Unless we play Barba or Cutler our 2 NSW cup halfbacks throughout the year lol :p

Shame. We could probably cover ever other position besides halfback. Even hooker we could have thrown in someone to cover dummy half and someone like Warburton to tackle in the middle of the field.

I

I R Cookie

roberts had a slight cork but will be fine for next wk.

source: channel 9

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Idris got the hook and so he should of. I like the guy but he has been ordinary lately in defence.There was nothing wrong with dj tonight he played good he done not much wrong. Roberts had a off game nearly everyone had a off game tho. im sure they will step up next week. I sure hope so.

L

lebo_dogz

no he didnt, he pretty much did everything he could have
and for once i think he didnt make an error and his defence was solid
wat r u talkinn bout, his kcking game was shocking, his 'set ups' was the same, roberts shouldve got the ball more, and stagg or barba should go 7

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wat r u talkinn bout, his kcking game was shocking, his 'set ups' was the same, roberts shouldve got the ball more, and stagg or barba should go 7
What about that great bomb from Roberts 40m out from the tigers line. How many times did he drop the ball. Are you in love with Roberts or what?

L

lebo_dogz

What about that great bomb from Roberts 40m out from the tigers line. How many times did he drop the ball. Are you in love with Roberts or what?
not in luv, but can just tell wats good and wats not, i ddnt say roberts was de best, but he did play betta den holdsworth

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
why the **** would u put stagg in 7 when hes our best lock by far, leave him their as hell do hes job 10x better than any other player

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not in luv, but can just tell wats good and wats not, i ddnt say roberts was de best, but he did play betta den holdsworth
They were as bad as each other. Problem with Roberts is that he tries too hard. He plays far better when he relaxes and gives the ball early to those who can actually do something with it. Like Morris.

Have to say though, that Patten was very delayed tonite and didn't help the halves.

Roberts had a shocker. 1 great game doesn't make a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.